Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late pumpkins?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could a pumpkin at this late date? Tried a lot of Dunnes/Tescos from city centre to Dublin 7 area and couldn't find any shops with any left.

Any help would be appreciated - I'm looking to make a decent pumpkin pie for tomorrow evening.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

How far out are you willing to go ?

Newbarn Farm in Coolquay still have loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

irishbird wrote: »
    How far out are you willing to go ?

Newbarn Farm in Coolquay still have loads

Not willing to go that far!

My girlfriend got the last one in the veg shop down by the four courts. It's ugly as sin but I'm cooking it not carving it so I don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Anyone know where I could a pumpkin at this late date? Tried a lot of Dunnes/Tescos from city centre to Dublin 7 area and couldn't find any shops with any left.

Any help would be appreciated - I'm looking to make a decent pumpkin pie for tomorrow evening.

Fallon and Byrne had a good few left yesterday afternoon, their just of George's st in the cc

Advertisement