Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vita just installed a game i did not want.

Options
  • 30-10-2012 7:59pm

This is just the weirdest thing .....

So i was playing Fifa (thats all i play) I was in the FA cup final against Arsenal. I win in stoppage time. Just as my team are celebrating Suddenly an Error message (i cant believe it) It asks me do you want to report this Error, i click yes and get .... Installing Motorstorm. Now i have Motorstorm on my screen. I didnt order the game !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

When you beat Arsenal, you win Motorstorm. An exciting game, and a reward after having to play Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Grayditch wrote: »
    When you beat Arsenal, you win Motorstorm. An exciting game, and a reward after having to play Arsenal.

Which motor storm do you win? Is it the rc one?

I didnt win Motorstorm !

Fifa 13 crashed, asked me if i would like to report the error,i clicked yes and it installed motorstorm !!! I did not order this game.

I loaded up fifa again and i have to play Arsenal in the FA cup final again. I am a little annoyed but i need to check my account to see if i was charged for Motorstorm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I loaded up fifa again and i have to play Arsenal in the FA cup final again. I am a little annoyed but i need to check my account to see if i was charged for Motorstorm.

So you might win it again?

I looked up my accounts on this and i have not been charged for the game either. I am still baffled by what has happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I looked up my accounts on this and i have not been charged for the game either. I am still baffled by what has happened.

I guess you should just enjoy Motorstorm then. Fantastic game BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

It's free for US customers, have you a US account or changed the Vita's setting in any way?

Advertisement