Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer songwriters wanted for collaboration project : great op !

Options
  • 30-10-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

i am looking for singer songwriters who are willing to collaborate with myself to write a collection of music which will be used to put a band around , the band members will most likely be sessions from some of irelands top acts , so the collaboration in a sense will be the actual band . influences should include the walkmen, sigur ros, dry the river , villagers , we cut corners to name but a few ! it is a very serious project with great oppurtuinity once the songs and members are in place . songs need to be ready to record in january.

please pm me with any work you have done if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 eccentrich

eccentrich wrote: »
    i am looking for singer songwriters who are willing to collaborate with myself to write a collection of music which will be used to put a band around , the band members will most likely be sessions from some of irelands top acts , so the collaboration in a sense will be the actual band . influences should include the walkmen, sigur ros, dry the river , villagers , we cut corners to name but a few ! it is a very serious project with great oppurtuinity once the songs and members are in place . songs need to be ready to record in january.

please pm me with any work you have done if interested
    Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 17 eccentrich

eccentrich wrote: »
    Bump
    Bump

Advertisement