Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [** SPOILERS FROM POST 4472 ONWARD **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

david75 wrote: »

Harrison looks better here than in the trailers

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

The entire shooting schedule for Ep 7 just leaked. No longer just a vague plot outline, but now you can see exactly what scenes, locations, basic description of each scene, etc. It doesn't get anymore leaky than this.

I stupidly searched for it out of curiosity. Had a quick glance. Saw something I wish I hadn't. Hate myself.

And beware - I'm already seeing a few idiots taking to the internet and posting major spoilers. Tread carefully out there, folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

doubledown wrote: »
    The entire shooting schedule for Ep 7 just leaked. No longer just a vague plot outline, but now you can see exactly what scenes, locations, basic description of each scene, etc. It doesn't get anymore leaky than this.

I stupidly searched for it out of curiosity. Had a quick glance. Saw something I wish I hadn't. Hate myself.

And beware - I'm already seeing a few idiots taking to the internet and posting major spoilers. Tread carefully out there, folks.

get this so

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/star-wars-spoiler-blocker/eleaenmahchceopnpofcookkbbfclokj/related

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

I had a read of this alleged leak and while it may seem credible, it leaves out a lot of scenes shown in the trailer. Where are the explanations or the context for those scenes in the transcript? We can't ignore the fact that with so many TV spots and the trailers someone could put together their own vision of what they think the story will be now that such information has come to light. Why is the shooting schedule only coming out now? As I said already, it could be real, but I always approach these things with a skeptical mind.

star-wars-a-435.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

e_e wrote: »

Ok I am assuming these are the storyline spoilers? Won't be a clicken cause I'm a chicken...

Ford in good form on Fallon last night:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

py2006 wrote: »
    Ok I am assuming these are the storyline spoilers? Won't be a clicken cause I'm a chicken...
    Nope, just somebody claiming to have watched a workprint in April and a list of 600+ (!!!) Letterboxd users who have apparently seen it. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

the old cast as the main characters is a terrible idea

They're barely gonna feature, they just serve as a handover in storytelling and an enticement to get us older ones on board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,191 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

They'll probably have about 10 minutes on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

****s sake. That image is a spoiler even.

Im out of this thread.

G'luck

Spoiler code isn't working for me sorry.

Not really a spoiler since we see this scene in the main trailer anyways.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

You can't spoiler tag images.

Just for the sake of politeness, consider simply hyper linking to images other users may not want to see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

star-wars-a-435.jpg

Cgi Carrie Fisher?

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Cgi Carrie Fisher?

Heavily photoshoped. Thinner and younger. Didn't really touch Ford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Heavily photoshoped. Thinner and younger. Didn't really touch Ford.
    Says a lot about Hollywood really ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Fisher has still lost a lot of weight.

CVOM10SUkAAXV2L.jpg

• Advertisement

Even Chewy looks like he is awkwardly posing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,191 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I wonder who they got to play Chewie.

It certainly isn't Peter Mayhew for any scenes involving movement. Poor guy can barely walk now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Tony EH wrote: »

It certainly isn't Peter Mayhew for any scenes involving movement. Poor guy can barely walk now.

Ian Whyte, I assume. He was the engineer in Prometheus. i'm guessing he'll only get a body double/stunt credit, though.

I hope he did his research. Mayhew brought a lot of personality to Chewbacca's physical movements. Kershner even re-shot a scene with him after being disappointed with his body double.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Tony EH wrote: »

Peter Mayhew does play Chewie in the film but the majority of the scenes he shot involved him sitting down or standing. Another actor was required for the more physical stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Peter Mayhew does play Chewie in the film but the majority of the scenes he shot involved him sitting down or standing. Another actor was required for the more physical stuff.

i saw his on a recent episode of comic book men and he needs a walking stick to move around

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭cork guitar player

Got my tickets, 00:10 showing on the 17th in Cork Omni, surprised there still was tickets available!

Apart from the three trailers , I've avoided everything to do with Star Wars this year and stopped looking at this thread a while back.

I need to find a rock big enough to bury myself under for the next 14 days! Wow, so excited :)

I've no printer, I just swipe the card I booked ticket with in a ticket machine or something when I get to Omni?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Carrie Fisher was asked to loose a lot of weight for the film.. hmm Hollywood..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Got my tickets, 00:10 showing on the 17th in Cork Omni, surprised there still was tickets available!

Apart from the three trailers , I've avoided everything to do with Star Wars this year and stopped looking at this thread a while back.

I need to find a rock big enough to bury myself under for the next 14 days! Wow, so excited :)

I've no printer, I just swipe the card I booked ticket with in a ticket machine or something when I get to Omni?

swipe your card or jsut type in the order number on the screen for your tickets

• Advertisement

Advertisement