Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [** SPOILERS FROM POST 4472 ONWARD **]

Options
1210211212213214216»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

david75 wrote: »
    Yeah it’s a cool eff ct. I hope the mask comes back a bit in 9.

I’d love to know if anyone though he was an emo pain in TFA came around on him in TLJ. He played it perfectly. Such a great actor.

I definitely preferred him in TLJ! I am not a fan of his in general, something quite slappable about his face ha! That said i felt his character seemed to come into his own in TLJ, in fact most of the movie out side of the goings on between himself and Rey was quite bland and annoying at times. I wish they focused more on those two.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Mark Hamill on Lyric FM right now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

py2006 wrote: »
    Mark Hamill on Lyric FM right now

Ah ragin I missed it. Was he good?

Ah ragin I missed it. Was he good?

Yea he was. The usual questions and the usual answers. I'm sure you can still listen to it on the website

py2006 wrote: »
    Yea he was. The usual questions and the usual answers. I'm sure you can still listen to it on the website

Ah cool I’ll look it up thanks! Even if it’s the same questions and answers, he’s always a joy to listen to :)

• Advertisement

Ah cool I’ll look it up thanks! Even if it’s the same questions and answers, he’s always a joy to listen to :)

Yea my father enjoyed listening to it in the car and he doesn't know who he is or what a star Wars is

Your dad liked it?? That’s gas :)
    He’s got that gift of being a really entertaining storyteller. I’ve heard him tell the same anecdotes and stories loads of times but I think cos he’s never tired or bored of telling them it carries over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

is the new star wars films about how boarding schools are bad?

Advertisement