Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WebSite Design

Options
  • 30-10-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hi my mate is looking for someone in the Dublin area to design his website

any recommendations please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rory McNicholas

I'm interested, I've PM'd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

Cheers guys keep them coming
    ive passed on your info to my mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

This really isn't the best way to source a web designer

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

Hi my mate is looking for someone in the Dublin area to design his website

any recommendations please.

Pm me if you.are still looking I have a new solution that I'm launching in the Dublin.area to get businesses online for as little as 15 per month. Our solution is mobile optimised and works on WordPress cms system so you can add content or edit content with ease. No experience necessary!!

Have a few clients on board so will post up the final solutions to show the qualify of the solution.

Pm me anyhow if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Packet Of Gravy

I am a fifth year student and I am planning on going to Kolkata to work with the poor. I have some web design experience and the site will have no maintenance costs. I'll set up the facebook and twitter accounts if they're also needed.

You can check out the site for Kolkata I made myself. I also set up a private social network for the team to communicate outside of meetings.
    www.kolkataimmersion.weebly.com

You can email me at packetofgravy2 at gmail.see-oh-em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭designbydan

I agree with the above post that this isn't exactly the ideal way to get a designer.

With that said. . . . . I'll do it :D

have a look at my site http://www.designbydan.com

If you like it, then feel free to contact me on here or through my site or social network profiles (which are also listed on the site)

Advertisement