Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

building muscle

Options
  • 30-10-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

hey..
    I have been in a gym for the last 3 months, every second day without fail, each session lasts about 1h 45m. I have noticed an increase in muscle but the last month i have noticed no change and i have been working out even harder.
    Im only 16, would this be because my muscles have not fully developed yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Squatman

what sort of exercises are you doing, and whats your diet like.
    TBH @ 16 years going for more than 1.45 hours 3 times per week id say your overtraining, but cant really tell until you give more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mayo51

Squatman wrote: »
    what sort of exercises are you doing, and whats your diet like.
    TBH @ 16 years going for more than 1.45 hours 3 times per week id say your overtraining, but cant really tell until you give more info.
    Diet consists of plenty of protein, little fat as possible, plenty of fruit and vegetables etc. I cover all of the upper body. i do at least 2 excercises for chest, biceps, triceps etc...I also cover lower body aswell

Advertisement