Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paperwhite in shops

• 30-10-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

i was wondering what shops are stocking the kindle paperwhite ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Waterstones had them briefly before selling out. Wifi only version for €129. They don't know when they'll be back in stock.

Eager to get one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Don't know where you can get them in Ireland, i just ordered mine online on amazon.co.uk and the estimated delivery date is 22nd Dec so there is a serious backlog in place. Can't imagine they will be easy to get pre Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Melchior

Just got one at Hodges Figgis on Dawson Street. Love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Got mine from Waterstones in Cork. This thing is amazing! It has far exceeded my expectations :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Trying to decide between a paperwhite and a kindle.

From what i can see i prefer the lower contrast of the kindle.

Is the paperwhite worth paying an extra £40 for? All i can see is a slightly higher DPI and touch screen capability.

Am i missing something? Genuine question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭calum

Waterstones in Drogheda had stock today, bought one myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

Anyone know of anywhere the Paperwhite is still in stock (preferably in Cork)? Waterstones Cork is sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

rcdk1 wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere the Paperwhite is still in stock (preferably in Cork)? Waterstones Cork is sold out.

I believe Curry's/PC World will start stocking from December 3rd.

Advertisement