Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ensure signature can be displayed in thread

Options
  • 30-10-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Greetings,

I have noticed that my sig does not display when posting a reply to a thread. althought it does show when posting a new thread as should be seen below.

I must be getting old....

Any advice welcome.

Regards
    Silverski

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Your sig is applied to all posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Spear wrote: »

HI Spear,

Thanks for the reply I will check my posts again.

Regards
    Silverski

Hi Spear,

Nope I cannot see my sig on my posts either new or replies.

Regards
    Silverski

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I can see your sig on every post you've made on here. You may wish to check that you have sig display turned on. User CP -> edit options -> visible thread elements.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Also, just make sure you're logged in when trying to view your sig as no-one can see their sig when logged out anv viewing postings.

• Advertisement

I can see your sig on every post you've made on here. You may wish to check that you have sig display turned on. User CP -> edit options -> visible thread elements.

Hi Spear, yep that has fixed it. Many thanks for your help.
    Regards
    Silverki

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement