Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could know the answer to any question what would it be ?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

As the title says if you could know the answer to any question what would it b

I am still thinking about mine tbh so many I can think of but which one is the one I would like to know the answer to ? to be continued .......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I am still thinking about mine tbh so many I can think of but which one is the one I would like to know the answer to ? to be continued .......

Mine would be what does this have to do with Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Euromillions numbers? What are they!

Advertisement