Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Dublin - Close to Luas Red Line

Options
  • 30-10-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi :)

At the moment I'm looking for a place to rent along the luas red line. I'm working in Tallaght and plan to move with my sister who works in the city centre, however the company she works for will be relocating in the new year to Park West. I'd prefer to live closer to town as would my sister, rather than the Tallaght side. Proximity to the luas is essential as unfortunately neither of us can drive. Our budget is about 900 euro. I've spent quite some time on daft.ie but haven't been very successful, and I was wondering if you guys could suggest some areas I should look up in case I've missed anywhere.

Any help and/or advice would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Kilmainham is pricy

Have you considered Inchicore?

There is a large thread in Dublin forum with more info on Inchicore
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056747356

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Teacher23

Hi mikemac1

The two areas you've mentioned are actually the two areas I'm most interested in - and you're right, Kilmainham is pricey! Going to view a place in Inchicore on Friday, gonna have a read through that thread you've suggested now, thanks a million :)

Hi again,

Was wondering if you know anything about the Emmet Court area of Inchicore?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Not realy

Post your question on that Inchicore thread too

The Dubs will sort you out

Cool, thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement