Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble O2 London July 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

and legs....may bring your wellies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

I could be completely wrong here - I turned on the radio on Tuesday and caught just the very tail end of a discussion that seemed to say Buble concerts for Ireland in 2013 were being announced. Yet I've heard nothing about it anywhere else or since. Like I say, I could be completely wrong in what I think I heard - can anybody enlighten me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭bren2001

Duffryman wrote: »
    I could be completely wrong here - I turned on the radio on Tuesday and caught just the very tail end of a discussion that seemed to say Buble concerts for Ireland in 2013 were being announced. Yet I've heard nothing about it anywhere else or since. Like I say, I could be completely wrong in what I think I heard - can anybody enlighten me?

He was on FM104 earlier in the week. He seemed to suggest that they have a date for Ireland but were waiting on confirmation from the o2 (or whatever the venue) and it was planned to be announced a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

He was dropping hints about it on the Saturday night show with Brendan O'Connor. As long as it doesn't clash with Bruce, or holidays...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Heard he said on the Brendan O Connor Show that he was originally going on the show to announce the dates but due to Sporting events the dates haven't been confirmed. He also said he wants to do more than just two nights. I'd say 1 night in Croke Park anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement