Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need work sydney asap

Options
  • 31-10-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

im in need of work in sydney asap,Im a mechanic by trade but have been labouring since i got here,if any body knows of anyone looking a labourer give me a <Snip>

Mod Please no mobile/emails anyone who wants to give him a job message him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

ben10afc wrote: »
    im in need of work in sydney asap,Im a mechanic by trade but have been labouring since i got here,if any body knows of anyone looking a labourer give me a <Snip>

Mod Please no mobile/emails anyone who wants to give him a job message him

You're a mechanic and you can't get work? Do you have your trade qualifications here? Here's one, and another, both offering sponsorship. If you're looking for any kind of work, Red Energy are hiring right now, door to door sales but pays well. Can't find the link on Gumtree, but just Google it you'll find it. Ring the office first thing in morning and say you've experience with Airtricity that's what I did, they don't care if it's true or not. There's a group interview at midday, Thursday in North Sydney. You'll get $700 a week basic, and $25 a sale. At least $1000, I made $900 the 3 days I did it. You get $50 just for showing up to the interview! You'll get a call straight away, they'll take ANYONE! Jobs for travellers is another decent site for immediate stuff.

Here's the REd energy link: http://www.jobs4travellers.com.au/job/backpacker-jobs/sales-promotions/sales-agents-700-per-week-base-salary4000

Advertisement