Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One X

Options
  • 31-10-2012 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Has anyone had any problems with this phone not holding the charge, with minimal usage I get 7 hours, with heavy use I get 3 hours, when its charging it gets soooo hot too.

I'm still in my 28 days, should I get a replacement or what

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Has anyone had any problems with this phone not holding the charge, with minimal usage I get 7 hours, with heavy use I get 3 hours, when its charging it gets soooo hot too.

I'm still in my 28 days, should I get a replacement or what

Just heads up but your minimal usage is probably a lot more than minimal. It's a big screen and a quad core processor + add 3G BT WIFI and it dies in 7 hours.

Make sure it's no apps like Viber or anything else drain it down either. I've seen one too many phones that had their battery life halved cause of Viber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

my htc sensation uses about 10% every hour with moderate usage and auto syncing on. turn auto syncing off and itll last for ages but this sorta defeats the point of the smart phone i think. the battery could lose about 60+% in 2 or 3 hours of constant usage with screen on (even if screen is on dim).

i know its not the same phone but its a comparison for you maybe.

then again, if your within the swap out period and you truly feel its awful then try another one and see.

Advertisement