Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorcycle Gear Sale, Starts November 5th - Uk Store

• 31-10-2012 10:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

There's a big sale going on at this store. Lots of gear at really low prices. Some really good deals to be had.

The sale starts this Saturday and the online sale doesn't start until this Monday.

http://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

greaqt prices but its not very safe buying online from a buisness that is folding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

You're right. I didn't realise that they were going out of business. I just thought they named this sale that :o

I wouldn't buy anything that cost (cumulatively) over €100 in that case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Humm interesting.

Might call out to the swindon store. It's about 90 minutes away. Should be there in 45!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭designbydan

Hi, first post on here so don't kill me for my possible stupidity. . .

But doesn't it say CLOTHING down sale, not closing down ?

I looked all over the site but couldn't see anywhere where it said the site or store was actually closing. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi, first post on here so don't kill me for my possible stupidity. . .

But doesn't it say CLOTHING down sale, not closing down ?

I looked all over the site but couldn't see anywhere where it said the site or store was actually closing. .

Just checked a few other sites and I think it's the company that took over George Whites.
    Loads of others getting caught out with their play on words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Just rang them- they say they are not closing down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Buzzing I found this thread, need to find a good pair of winter gloves, my hands were freezing last few nights especially when it rains. Going to get boots and possible a spare lid for passengers :D:D

most of the things on their site are already reduced- I guess it's better to wait until the sale begins and these will be reduced even further?

Im looking at there sizes now not much selection on some stuff only xs and xl

I called into the swindon store. Big selection of stuff and some good bargins but I didn't buy anything.

I was tempted to buy a new jacket but I resisted because I dont need one.

• Advertisement

I called into the swindon store. Big selection of stuff and some good bargins but I didn't buy anything.

I was tempted to buy a new jacket but I resisted because I dont need one.

Typical, dropped the bike on the way home after posting this and tore my jacket.

Minor damage to the bike. Just a scraped fairing and bruised ass. Lol.

Typical, dropped the bike on the way home after posting this and tore my jacket.

Minor damage to the bike. Just a scraped fairing and bruised ass. Lol.

Thats a sign right there :D

This crowd are useless!!

States on their website that they deliver to Europe...Tried to order some stuff but I couldn't - rang the and they tell me they don't deliver to Ireland. Told them that their site states they deliver to Europe and they just got confused and said they can only deliver to Northern Ireland..:(

If its something you really want you could use my address and ill forward it on.

If its something you really want you could use my address and ill forward it on.

Cheers dude..very kind of you..ended up using parcel motel..got a few bits and pieces at serious discount from the rrp. ..great deals on the lids especially with no vat ..

Advertisement