Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avg download

Options
  • 31-10-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi i had avg 30 daytrial free version on my laptop which has expired.can anyone please tell me wat to goggle to get free version again. have tried but it installs and then when u open it says its expired,
    thanking pablo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

pablo don wrote: »
    hi i had avg 30 daytrial free version on my laptop which has expired.can anyone please tell me wat to goggle to get free version again. have tried but it installs and then when u open it says its expired,
    thanking pablo

free what?

Google is a search engine - not a software supplier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

pablo don wrote: »
    thanking pablo
    You don't have to uninstall the paid version, you can downgrade it to the free version.

For next time:
    free.avg.com

Advertisement