If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV

Options
  • 31-10-2012 10:48am

Hay,
    Im in the market for a new TV,
    Could probably go as much as 1200e inc delivery.

What do you think of the Sharp LC-60LE636E??
    How long is the warranty and whats the delivered price?
    What do you recommend?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

urbanledge wrote: »
    Hay,
    Im in the market for a new TV,
    Could probably go as much as 1200e inc delivery.

What do you think of the Sharp LC-60LE636E??
    How long is the warranty and whats the delivered price?
    What do you recommend?

Cheers

UL,

thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote..

The Sharp 60" is a decent TV but it's now a finished line for us - if you are looking for the best TV at around €1200 - I would highly recommend the following:

Panasonic TXP50ST50 - really cracking 50" Plasma / 3D / Smart / USB PVR - and it looks great as well - £999.95 / €1249.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50st50b/pana-txp50st50b

LG 60PA650 - £899.95 / €1049.99 - Great value in a 60" branded plasma.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/60pa650t/lg-60pa650t

Samsung 60EH5000 - ok so this one busts the budget but I have to tempt you sometimes! LED / Slim / 200Hz CMR Motion processing £1299.95 / €1599.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue60eh6000/sams-ue60eh6000

Of the above the PANA 50ST50 would probably be my favourite in terms of quality - but for sheer size the LG 60PA650 really is excellent value.

Keep us posted and thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John
    The 60eh is a class job but I couldnt stretch to it!

I dont think I'd use the features of a smart TV as I have a media pc set up.
    Lack of 3d doesn't bother me too much either.
    The LG is very tempting!

Is that including delivery?
    How long is the warranty and If I ordered today how long would delivery take?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

urbanledge wrote: »
    Thanks John
    The 60eh is a class job but I couldnt stretch to it!

I dont think I'd use the features of a smart TV as I have a media pc set up.
    Lack of 3d doesn't bother me too much either.
    The LG is very tempting!

Is that including delivery?
    How long is the warranty and If I ordered today how long would delivery take?
    Thanks

If you are Nass based - I can do delivery on the 60PA650 at £29.95 (and yep it's a really nice TV ) - Available from stock - you could have it before the weekend no problem!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.