Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinz Weight Watchers Wild salmon and broccoli melt with wedges

Options
  • 31-10-2012 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if they have seen this w/w meal in their supermarket I have searched most supermarkets in Rathfarnham, Dundrum, Churchtown area but cannot get it anymore.
    I emailed Heinz and they said that they do supply to Tesco but its up to the individual store to decide which products they stock.
    Would appreciate if anyone has seen it in their local supermarket.
    Thanks in advance
    Jan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Are you registered with Tesco online? If not, register your details and you can browse in your local store to see if they stock it.

Do you cook much? Even if you don't, a dish like this would be very simple to make so would you think of maybe giving it a go? Would probably be way better for you than a processed WW version and a lot tastier too!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

I do cook alright but I really love this dish, so handy when you get in late and just want something handy. My husband not really keen on salmon and he is away a good bit through work so I wouldnt bother cooking this just for one. Ta for the idea though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Do you have a Dealz near you? They stock a lot of WW stuff (some have freezers too, the one in Blanchardstown used to but it's gone now) or Iceland stock lots of WW stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Thanks January i will check that out:)

Advertisement