Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5-is 16GB enough for me?

• 31-10-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

First time smartphone purchaser. Will be using phone for checking/sending emails, taking some photos & internet use (viewing short youtube clips, fantasy football changes! etc.)
    Local phone shop just told me they have a 16GB iPhone 5. Should I wait for the bigger memory? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

I'd say you'll be fine with the 16 - I had one previously (now on a 16gig Galaxy S3), and use it for the same kinda thing as yourself - email, browsing and a few bits and bobs.

I'm not a big music person, so don't have it full of songs, and i never have any trouble with space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

16GB is fine for most people, unless you start going crazy with music, photos and movies.

I've a 16GB, it can hold a couple thousand songs, some vids and games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

honeybear wrote: »
    First time smartphone purchaser. Will be using phone for checking/sending emails, taking some photos & internet use (viewing short youtube clips, fantasy football changes! etc.)
    Local phone shop just told me they have a 16GB iPhone 5. Should I wait for the bigger memory? Thanks

Stretch for the 32Gb. You will be amazed at how much you start to do on this fantastic device that you never thought of before. And the space starts to be gobbled up the more you use it, the more apps you get, the more photos and music you use. And the video quality is amazing .... but needs a lot of space.
    Don't risk having the experience ruined and get the 32Gb. That's my advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement