Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pub to watch Man United V Arsenal this Saturday - City Centre?

Options
  • 31-10-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering where would be the best place to watch the Man United V Arsenal game Saturday at 12.45. Heading to the Muse gig at the O2 and looking for few decent pints Saturday afternoon.

Somewhere lively where we can get a seat would be ideal!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Mssrs Maguires is usually handy enough, big screens both upstairs and downstairs, always got a seat as well if I got there before kick off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

The unofficial Arsenal supporters pub is The Mercantile on Dame Street, there's usually 100-200 people there every time there's an arsenal game.

I'd probably stay away though if you're a united supporter.

Although i'd pay to see someone go in there in a united top with vanpersie on the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Not Synnotts.

Ever.

They hate football fans. Take your money, the move you on as soon as the match is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

The Living Room on Findlater place/Cathal Brugha Street, Just off O'Connell Street.

Can get quite full though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Dancor wrote: »
    The Living Room on Findlater place/Cathal Brugha Street, Just off O'Connell Street.

Can get quite full though.

It will be packed

• Advertisement
Advertisement