Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

live ghost hunt tonight on radio

Options
  • 31-10-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Just thought ye might be interested in this,classic hits 4fm are doing a fright night from cork gaol tonight from nine pm. hosted by Niall Boylan.
    104-105mhz fm, he has a facebook page also.great radio show.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Its Behind You!

Thanks, on a technical point, how far is the broadcast range for Classic Hits 4FM, I've never heard of it.

I presume its on the web as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

it covers most of the country but some spot in the east/southeast have no reception.apart from tonight that boylan guy does the best chat show on radio and has recieved awards,the show is adult only because of the topics and bad language,the callers really go at it sometimes not edited at all.worth a listen every night.

I think there are a few on and i will guarantee you that something will definitely happen :P

They need the ratings .

agreed and you can only hear it but worth a listen anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Who are the paranormal 'experts' on fm 104 tonight and where are they?

• Advertisement

forgive the delay, can't think of the guys name but the show is on podcast form the 4fm website good enough show with plenty of sounds etc. go have a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Alfred123

Jeez, thanks ! i just heard something !! ...

its freaking Happening !!!

HOW DO I STOP IT ???!!!!

Alfred123 wrote: »
    HOW DO I STOP IT ???!!!!
    quit taking acid or cocaine that normally works

• Advertisement
Advertisement