Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Broadband in September, STILL WAITING!!!!!!!

Options
  • 31-10-2012 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

So, as the title states, Broadband has been ordered by phone, since September, over a month later, still no broadband. Originally ordered it, ring up a few days later to find, the order "didn't go through", then ring again and it gets "re-ordered", ring again and are told it will be in place by 31st October. Postman has been and gone, ZERO in the post again.

As we drift toward November, do you think there is any chance we might see broadband, guessing no going by the amount of luck we have had so far. We had been away from Eircom since 2006 until this year, and remembering why we gave up on them in the first place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,664 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Don't worry.

When I lived in town, ordered as well. Been waiting almost 3 months. As I moved the house (not far away tho, just couple of houses down the street) I expected it would be quick and easy to move the line and BB connected. I was wrong! Had to cancel BB (old address) and order new one for new address. Order "did not go through" (lol, deja vu!), ordered again, 3 longest months in my life. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dooferoaks wrote: »
    So, as the title states, Broadband has been ordered by phone, since September, over a month later, still no broadband. Originally ordered it, ring up a few days later to find, the order "didn't go through", then ring again and it gets "re-ordered", ring again and are told it will be in place by 31st October. Postman has been and gone, ZERO in the post again.

As we drift toward November, do you think there is any chance we might see broadband, guessing no going by the amount of luck we have had so far. We had been away from Eircom since 2006 until this year, and remembering why we gave up on them in the first place.

Hi dooferoaks,

If you would like to PM me with your name address and tel no: and I will look into the broadband order for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Hi dooferoaks,

If you would like to PM me with your name address and tel no: and I will look into the broadband order for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,

All sorted now, modem has done the rounds of post offices country wide but the line was all set up when it finally arrived, cheers for offer of help anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Hello Mark,

All sorted now, modem has done the rounds of post offices country wide but the line was all set up when it finally arrived, cheers for offer of help anyway.

Hi dooferoaks

No worries, glad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement