Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aluminum Duck Boat

• 31-10-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am looking to sell my purpose built duck boat. It is a sea nymph aluminum 15 ft boat and is green in colour. It has a folding hide system which is fitted to the boat. The hide system is easy to use and can be put up in a min or two. Also included is a Johnston 15 hp outboard engine (also green), comfortable seats, petrol tank and road trailer. The boat is very quick with the 15 hp engine. The boat easily accommodates two guns and two dogs

This is a great boat and has only ever been used for duck shooting and has been predominately used in fresh water. It has proven to be very successful!! The boat and engine are in good condition.

PM if interested or if you want any more details

Price: €2,500

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brace

Bump

bump

I am selling my purpose built duck boat. It is a sea nymph aluminum 15 ft boat and is green in colour.

It has a folding hide system which is fitted to the boat and is very strong. The hide system is easy to use and can be put up in a minute or two.

Also included is a Johnston 15 hp outboard engine (also green!!), comfortable seats, petrol tank and road trailer.

The boat is very quick with the 15 hp engine. The boat easily accommodates two people shooting and two dogs

This is a great boat and has only ever been used for duck shooting and has been predominately used in fresh water. It has proven to be very successful!! The boat and engine are in good condition and is ready for the 1st of September

It could also be used for fishing on the lakes or rivers

PM if interested or if you want any more details

Price: €2,250 ono

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement