Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ending the dole as it is

• 31-10-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

When will this happen?

A broke country shouldn't be able to pay people money for nothing.

I have no problem with people getting help if they have contributed...give them more, they deserve it.....just sick of bums that never worked looking for their "entitlements"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Oh for fuck sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

When will this happen?

I have no problem with people getting help if they have contributed...give them more, they deserve it.....just sick of bums that never worked looking for their "entitlements"
    Wow, this has never been done before. I salute your originality.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

When will this happen?

Yeah!! You tell em!!

Class username btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If you don't like it you can geeeeeet thhrrrrrr heeelllll ooooouuuut!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭barney 20v

When will this happen?

Quite an "apt" user name.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

another dole thread... really :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Cold today......shur at least it isnt raining anyway. Something I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Sauve wrote: »
    Yeah!! You tell em!!

Class username btw.

What does it mean? Am not fluent in Irish :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It means he works for Sinn Fein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

When will this happen?

I'll get behind this, as long as we also end entitlements for the other section of society which has not contributed, that being the speculative bank bonds sector (bailed out by the taxpayer after bankrupting the western world) and the crooked former politicians (still getting expenses and perks).

I still don't understand how there is more vitriol directed against welfare recipients than at the people whose direct and deliberate misbehavior precipitated the biggest financial crisis since the great depression...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

OP - why not go the whole hog and execute them... far less drain on society then.

In fact we could even organise them into camps and have them working in them. Add in some gas chambers and bobs yer uncle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

When will this happen?

And how will you explain away the massive crime and homeless increase? Coincidence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I say that unemployed people should be killed. If someone loses their job they have 3 hours to find a new one or the firing squad turn up at their door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

phasers wrote: »
    I say that unemployed people should be killed. If someone loses their job they have 3 hours to find a new one or the firing squad turn up at their door.

A firing squad? Like this one? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mise_me_fein3

I did leave Ireland to look for work in another country.

Where does the money come from? Everyone gets their entitlements in Cuba I think.

Really, do you know where the money comes from? From the people that are working and the job creators.

If you lost your job, sorry....the truth is you should be getting more dole than you get.

Anyone that never worked....go fcuk yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Yawn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement