Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Phil and Teds double buggy?

Options
  • 31-10-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

As the title says I'm looking to buy a Phil and Teds buggy and am tired of waiting for one to come up on donedeal. Does anyone know of any websites or shops doing deals at the moment as I want to get one asap.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Try one out with 2 kids in it 1st..
    kiddicare.com is where we bought everything.
    try the 2nd hand buggy store in Celbridge and adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Try one out with 2 kids in it 1st..
    kiddicare.com is where we bought everything.
    try the 2nd hand buggy store in Celbridge and adverts.ie

Thanks. Had a look at kiddicare but did not find them that cheap. Have tried adverts as well. Am in the west so they don't seem to come up as often here.
    Thanks again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

love and care have a similar one think it is called the Europa and it is way cheaper and apparently it is just as good.
    We had a loan of a Vibe a few weeks ago due to my car breaking down and it is extremely heavy and the heavier child at the rear was tipping it backwards on steps,I was pretty unimpressed.
    Thus why I say do try one 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I would always have thought I'd love one, but I borrowed one for 2 weeks and I also found it really heavy.

I hated folding it, I was terrified I'd catch my fingers.

There are many older models not made anymore but in my opinion they are pretty much the same as the new ones, try looking up these models and then searching ebay etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

What kind of condition you looking for? i have one that i've been meaning to put on deals for ages but never got round to it....the material isn't great but i have a newborns cocoon, second seat and rain gear ....pm me if you want pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Thanks for the replies. Went for a new one, the explorer with double kit, rain and sun covers delivered for 540 euro. The website if anyone is interested is
    http://www.kiddisave.co.uk/store/

Advertisement