Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision in Malmo 2013

Options
  • 31-10-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey there,
    Travelling to Sweden next year and see that the Eurovision is goint to be on at the same time. How would I go about getting tickets? I presume they'll be hard to come by later on in the year. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Awww you're such a lovelyboy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Lovelyboy wrote: »
    Hey there,
    Travelling to Sweden next year and see that the Eurovision is goint to be on at the same time. How would I go about getting tickets? I presume they'll be hard to come by later on in the year. Thanks!

I'll tell you if you bring me with you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Lovelyboy

Thank you kindly. I'm sure you are too.
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Thank you kindly. I'm sure you are too.
    :p

I'm not :(

Maybe win that competition to be our entry that is done every year. I mean we've sent some shite out in the last 5-10 years so you'd have as good a chance as any :P

Trip to Malmo all sorted then!

Good idea. I'll start composing immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Ask Derek Mooney

Tell me how much you love Eurovision and I'll consider telling you where tickets are on sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Good idea. I'll start composing immediately.

Don't let John Waters get involved, he's not great at this type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.svt.se/melodifestivalen/hosts-advicing-fans-on-tickets-for-the-2013-eurovision-song-contest
    Do not buy tickets now. As usual there are many who want to profit from the event, but there is a long time before the tickets are released. We will be drawing up plans for the stage and then will subsequently produce a seating plan, he says.

Regrets ticket sales
    The executive producer Martin Österdahl regrets the unauthorised sale of tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

MJ23 wrote: »
    Ask Derek Mooney

Or any gay.

• Advertisement

@Seanmacc. Charming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

@Seanmacc. Charming.

To be fair, the Eurovision would of been dead years ago had it not been for the cult following by the gay community.

@Seanmacc. Charming.

I'll stop teasing you. Keep an eye on http://www.ticnet.se.

Tickets were meant to be on sale "in the Autumn"...so, anytime now Id say.

Also this:

Swedish ticket agency biljett24.se are offering reservations for next year’s Eurovision final in Sweden, however. The website is a second-hand ticket site and they are currently taking reservations in case they get tickets later on. Prices are: Normal Seating 2495 SEK (€276), Good view seating 2995 SEK (€332), Best seating low lev 3495 SEK (€387), Floor seating 3995 SEK (€443).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

seanmacc wrote: »
    Or any gay.

@Seanmacc. Charming.

Looks like you're in there Seanmacc......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

seanmacc wrote: »
    To be fair, the Eurovision would of been dead years ago had it not been for the cult following by the gay community.

I don't believe that the lovely Dana will be best pleased with that info.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Chucken wrote: »
    That link is from July.
    Aye, but there hasn't been any news yet

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/malmo-2013/about/tickets
    The start of the ticket sales for the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest is always one of the most awaited moments in Europe.

The tickets usually go on sale late the year before the contest or early that year. This is also the case for the Malmö event in 2013.

The Eurovision Song Contest is one of the world's biggest TV programmes and is followed by many thousands of fans and professionals. Many have already tried to obtain tickets and book hotels since Malmö was announced as the host city.

However, the Swedish production group for the event aims to offer reassurance. There is still a way to go until the official tickets for the shows are put on sale. Show producer Christer Björkman advises people not to buy tickets from the channels they are being sold today.

"Do not buy tickets now. As usual there are many who want to profit from the event, but there is a long time before the tickets are released. We will be drawing up plans for the stage and then will subsequently produce a seating plan", he says.

In any case, the information about ticket sales will be released on Eurovision.tv as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There is the possibility of a free ticket if you write a song perhaps an equine theme.

Advertisement