Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant make outgoing calls

Options
  • 31-10-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

VERY annoying. I cant view my bill online but am told that I have an outstanding amount from Oct 16th. Thats not very long ago in my opinion. Without a warning letter and without a courtesy phone call Eircom disabled my outgoing calls. When I asked a robot via chat on the Eircom site what to do she advised that I CALL an 800 number. How do you do that when your outgoing calls are disabled.

Anyway I paid the amount even though I intend to dispute it for lack of service (while work was carried out again with warning for an entire week).

Can someone PLEASE get my bloody phone working again. Seriously I went to a lot of bother to get Eircom service in this house (digiweb was already here) and I am beginning to wonder if I made a mistake. Nothing but problems.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

percy212 wrote: »
    VERY annoying. I cant view my bill online but am told that I have an outstanding amount from Oct 16th. Thats not very long ago in my opinion. Without a warning letter and without a courtesy phone call Eircom disabled my outgoing calls. When I asked a robot via chat on the Eircom site what to do she advised that I CALL an 800 number. How do you do that when your outgoing calls are disabled.

Anyway I paid the amount even though I intend to dispute it for lack of service (while work was carried out again with warning for an entire week).

Can someone PLEASE get my bloody phone working again. Seriously I went to a lot of bother to get Eircom service in this house (digiweb was already here) and I am beginning to wonder if I made a mistake. Nothing but problems.

Hi percy212

I am following up with credit management to advise them on the history of the issue. I should be back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Thanks Mark. You are the best!

Thanks Mark. You are the best!

Hi percy212,

I have spoken to credit management and they have removed the barring on the account. They asked if it would be possible to pay the bill less the credit of €24.80. Which would €54.30.

Then the balance would be cleared once the next bill is issued.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Hi Mark

Thanks for looking into this issue. I already paid the full amount online yesterday despite not being able to view details of my bill online. I think the whole amount should be refunded to me to be honest. I have had a lot of problems with this line including being punished for an amount I didn't actually owe.

I will make a deal with Eircom. Refund or credit the 79 I just paid, l and I will add emobile service to my account.

Hi Mark

Thanks for looking into this issue. I already paid the full amount online yesterday despite not being able to view details of my bill online. I think the whole amount should be refunded to me to be honest. I have had a lot of problems with this line including being punished for an amount I didn't actually owe.

I will make a deal with Eircom. Refund or credit the 79 I just paid, l and I will add emobile service to my account.

Hi percy212,

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I appreciate you have had in getting the service ceased and then get it up an running. I will look into a possible further rebate but the complete bill won't be rebated I'm afraid.

I will get back to you next week.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement