Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Your mailbox is full"

Options
  • 31-10-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else get this email today from what seems to be a lecturer in Texas Tech University?

Prr7s.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Sounds like a scam.

Whatever you do, don't click that link anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

I was thinking that alright. Clicked the link because I wasn't paying attention. Closed it immediately, didn't interact with the page at all, and for good measure reset my password. I'm hoping it'll be ok :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Yeah, should be fine, I reckon they were going to ask you to 'login' so they could access your account and propogate the email to your contacts list.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

That's what I think as well. From what I saw of the page, as I said I closed it immediately, it had empty boxes so I think you're right it was looking for me to login. I just don't get where they plucked my studentmail of all mails out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Looks legit. You should post your account details here for someone from ITD to fix your account... :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement