Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey - Vicar Street Dublin May 2013 *Discussion Only - NO Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

sabrewulf wrote: »
    nzjud3os.jpg

:)

That's me and Cian! Ahhh thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

anyone manage to get ride on their camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

zweton wrote: »
    anyone manage to get ride on their camera?

Try this in about 20 minutes:

http://youtu.be/hj4deg47g4g

(650 MB...)

EDIT: I have uploaded it several times now and only get sound and a frozen picture. :-( Will look into it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

Nice pics :)
    I wonder what song she sang tonight instead of Carmen?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RMurph

Let me do that for you... :D

rabbdeoq.png

(screencap from my video)

-> anyone else who want's his/her picture with Lana from the balcony view?

Omg do you have one of me and her? When I took the picture the light was wrong and I can't see anything! I was about three/four people to the left of the steps she came down front row, small with dark brown hair, possibly between two guys? Thank you! :)

• Advertisement

mackD wrote: »
    Nice pics :)
    I wonder what song she sang tonight instead of Carmen?

She sang Carmen tonight :)

Am I one of them by any chance? Haha I was there since half 3!

I arrived at about 2:00-2:30, so if you were #1-#20 in the queue, then yes :)

Let me do that for you... :D

rabbdeoq.png

(screencap from my video)

-> anyone else who want's his/her picture with Lana from the balcony view?

I think I was the girl to the left of the guy here, any of me and Lana?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Damn I'm sorry I missed this, new favourite artist for the last few months now, seriously nothing like her out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

RMurph wrote: »

He was right by the barrier so no one was on the left of him! And I was #35 haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

RMurph wrote: »

Will have a look later... Possibly yes. ;)

Will have a look later... Possibly yes. ;)

Thank you so much! :)

He was right by the barrier so no one was on the left of him! And I was #35 haha

Well, to the left of him at the barrier when he was facing the stage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

2 nights of front row, Lana rmb me, her dad rmb me, I told Lana that I lost my voice coz I sang too loud on Sunday night then she smiled and asked if I was ok, hugs, photos with her, 24 hours waiting in the line in total... Etc... MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

DylanK wrote: »
    2 nights of front row, Lana rmb me, her dad rmb me, I told Lana that I lost my voice coz I sang too loud on Sunday night then she smiled and asked if I was ok, hugs, photos with her, 24 hours waiting in the line in total... Etc... MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

rmb?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

whirlpool wrote: »
    rmb?

remember?

remember?

Yep they remember me, when I met her dad on the second day her dad was like, hey you are really dedicated. Of course I am lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lanaloverxxx

Yep they remember me, when I met her dad on the second day her dad was like, hey you are really dedicated. Of course I am lol!

the two days were so worth it we got everything we could have wante between us ,her bracelet,lyric book picteres meeting her and her ad twiceee.wouldnt have been the same without you dylan xox

the two days were so worth it we got everything we could have wante between us ,her bracelet,lyric book picteres meeting her and her ad twiceee.wouldnt have been the same without you dylan xox

Becca its my pleasure to meet you! the moment when Lana say hi to me and asked if I was ok I know I found the greatest honor in my life! And you got her bracelet etc so fair play to us! What more could we asked for becca?! xx

Is that Lana's father in the white tshirt?

• Advertisement

Is that Lana's father in the white tshirt?

yes it is i met him sat and sunday :]

Yup, that's pretty much all everyone was talking about today. Amazing feeling, being there to see that.

i was at both gigs and front middle barrier for both.however the sat show wass truely ELECTRIC like she said.the sunday crowd seemed to be more calm and somewhat un interested during songs like burning desire etc .Saturday crowddd thank you for making it soo amazingggg

i was at both gigs and front middle barrier for both.however the sat show wass truely ELECTRIC like she said.the sunday crowd seemed to be more calm and somewhat un interested during songs like burning desire etc .Saturday crowddd thank you for making it soo amazingggg

You mean Sunday? Sunday was the first gig:p

and I think the first gig is always that bit more special as no one knows what to expect!
    Lana had no idea of the kind of hysterical reception she was going to get on Sunday night:D

and I think the first gig is always that bit more special as no one knows what to expect!
    Lana had no idea of the kind of hysterical reception she was going to get on Sunday night:D

hey did you get into the front row?

hey did you get into the front row?

No as I didn't start queuing until 5.30pm on Sunday.
    Still managed to get centre stage, 3 rows back from the front so I had a great view from there:)
    Ye guys were probably like a metre in front of me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MatthewMonster

I had so much fun with you guys! Dylan and Becca and everyone else, thanks for making the Sunday gig so special for me! :3 One of the best nights of my life, I may not have been a hardcore fan entering, but after experiencing something like that, I was certainly one when I left!

943164_578132165571720_39620723_n.jpg

myself, MatthewMonster and lanaloverxxx on Sunday morning, we were the first 4 person queuing for the gig.

and i think Lana's father remember me prob because im the only crazy asian guy would go there at 9 in the morn waiting for her daughter, he said he told Lana to look up for me in the front row when i met him on Monday, thats why Lana said hi when she saw me fangirling.

also i make Lana laugh, when she was walking in front of me i told her i couldnt sing today coz i lost my voice due to shouting too loud last night, she laughed and asked if i was ok..... also at some point when Lana was looking at me, i rubbed my throat, gave her an innocent look for not being able to sing along, then she smiled at me again and giggled to herself!

945342_10201103402286556_579446401_n.jpg

selfie on Monday night

DREAM CAME THROUGH!!! worth all those hours of wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

943164_578132165571720_39620723_n.jpg

myself, MatthewMonster and lanaloverxxx on Sunday morning, we were the first 4 person queuing for the gig.

and i think Lana's father remember me prob because im the only crazy asian guy would go there at 9 in the morn waiting for her daughter, he said he told Lana to look up for me in the front row when i met him on Monday, thats why Lana said hi when she saw me fangirling.

also i make Lana laugh, when she was walking in front of me i told her i couldnt sing today coz i lost my voice due to shouting too loud last night, she laughed and asked if i was ok..... also at some point when Lana was looking at me, i rubbed my throat, gave her an innocent look for not being able to sing along, then she smiled at me again and giggled to herself!

945342_10201103402286556_579446401_n.jpg

selfie on Monday night

DREAM CAME THROUGH!!! worth all those hours of wait!

"I'd follow you down,down down, anywhere, anywhere"
    :)

woops yes sunday and monday haha sorry only got home from dublin lastnight after both gigs ><when i woke up this mornng i thought it was tuesday ><

but yess the crowd sunday were incredible i have been to lots of gigs but nothing has ever happened like the "video games moment " <3

• Advertisement

woops yes sunday and monday haha sorry only got home from dublin lastnight after both gigs ><when i woke up this mornng i thought it was tuesday ><

but yess the crowd sunday were incredible i have been to lots of gigs but nothing has ever happened like the "video games moment " <3

becca arent we suppose to be in the queue in Amsterdam now? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement