Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey - Vicar Street Dublin May 2013 *Discussion Only - NO Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LG199

Hi everyone, I just bought tickets for the second date on the 27th of May buy I've made a horrible mistake. By any chance would any one be willing to swap tickets for the Sunday night show for the Monday night show?

I would be ever so grateful if someone could help me out. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

LG199 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I just bought tickets for the second date on the 27th of May buy I've made a horrible mistake. By any chance would any one be willing to swap tickets for the Sunday night show for the Monday night show?

I would be ever so grateful if someone could help me out. Thanks :)

There's a forum on Toutless you can used to swap tickets, it's a great site, it's your best bet finding someone to swap.

http://www.toutless.com/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=92fad0ededf5f329d6e7060740fe905a

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LG199

lc180 wrote: »

There's a forum on Toutless you can used to swap tickets, it's a great site, it's your best bet finding someone to swap.

http://www.toutless.com/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=92fad0ededf5f329d6e7060740fe905a

Thanks a mill, really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Raisedbywolves

I am so mad right now. I preordered my tickets for the 26th date using seetickets.com which was listed on Lanas site. I had to pay in pounds as they had no option for euros. Ok so everything was fine I got my confirmation email etc. So today I get a call and they tell me that there was an error and that I needed to pay in euros so I said that it would be fine then a minute later the guy on the phone told me it was sold out.

I am crushed :( surely when I had preordered they had my tickets for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wogorman

I am so mad right now. I preordered my tickets for the 26th date using seetickets.com which was listed on Lanas site. I had to pay in pounds as they had no option for euros. Ok so everything was fine I got my confirmation email etc. So today I get a call and they tell me that there was an error and that I needed to pay in euros so I said that it would be fine then a minute later the guy on the phone told me it was sold out.

I am crushed :( surely when I had preordered they had my tickets for me?

I was the same but got an email that confirmed my tickets were moved to Monday as a computer error meant I didn't get tickets for Sunday night. Very strange but at least they gave me tickets for Monday. That is terrible that they have left you out!! They also refunded difference on price of tickets as I paid in GBP too

• Advertisement

I don't know what to do these were for my birthday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

after reading the msg above ive decided to track my order at See Ticket's website, only to found out

! No matching orders were found in our database. Please check your details and try again.

:eek: now im in paranoid! paid in euro and the money has deducted from my account, hopefully i'll get the tickets!!

DylanK wrote: »
    after reading the msg above ive decided to track my order at See Ticket's website, only to found out

! No matching orders were found in our database. Please check your details and try again.

:eek: now im in paranoid! paid in euro and the money has deducted from my account, hopefully i'll get the tickets!!

They are so shady it seems. On Facebook theres a group called I hate SeeTickets. Why did Lana choose them for preorders :(

They are so shady it seems. On Facebook theres a group called I hate SeeTickets. Why did Lana choose them for preorders :(

tickets are also on sale at ticketmaster.ie, managed to get 4 tickets from ticketmaster and "2" from SeeTickets (not sure if those 2 tickets are still mine or not)

will try to call SeeTicket tmr check whats happening on my order.

tickets are also on sale at ticketmaster.ie, managed to get 4 tickets from ticketmaster and "2" from SeeTickets (not sure if those 2 tickets are still mine or not)

will try to call SeeTicket tmr check whats happening on my order.

I tried Ticketmaster again they are all sold out :(

• Advertisement

It really makes no sense how could they just sell my tickets when all they had to do was transfer it in euros instead of pounds :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Looks like SeeTickets are making a habit of this, they screwed up the orders for a Ben Howard gig in the UK this month and 750 people only found out 24 hours before the gig that there tickets were invalid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-20190933

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

I find the tracking system doesn't work on seetickets main site but I got this link when I bought tickets for Noel Gallagher off them before and this works when you put in your email and order confirmation order.

http://www2.seetickets.com/at/ordertracking.asp

Hope this helps ease your mind.

I find the tracking system doesn't work on seetickets main site but I got this link when I bought tickets for Noel Gallagher off them before and this works when you put in your email and order confirmation order.

thank you very much! my order status is confirmed and the tickets will start to dispatch in May 2013! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

thank you very much! my order status is confirmed and the tickets will start to dispatch in May 2013! :D

No problem my good man!Glad I eased your mind! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

I bought 2 tickets from seeTickets too for the sunday. They rang me the next day to say the tickets were sold and not available but luckily they did have 2 tickets for the Monday night.

But still, a bit dodgy and only lucky I got tickets in the end.

I bought 2 tickets from seeTickets too for the sunday. They rang me the next day to say the tickets were sold and not available but luckily they did have 2 tickets for the Monday night.

But still, a bit dodgy and only lucky I got tickets in the end.

when did u buy ur tickets? on what date more precise? i booked on the last Tuesday, the 6th, but didn receive my confirmation email until next morn!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

when did u buy ur tickets? on what date more precise? i booked on the last Tuesday, the 6th, but didn receive my confirmation email until next morn!

I bought at about 1pm Tuesday 6th and got the email confirmation straight away. They rang me the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

Oh wow thanks so much for this!
    I was also starting to really worry when it came up in their database that they had no record of my booking, despite taking the funds out of my account.
    Fortunately, everything seems in order:)

I feel terrible for that poster who was screwed over by them. I see tickets are already "appearing" on Gumtree but at crazy prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

Hey just wondering i bought tickets from seetickets too and i used that link to check my order because the one on seetickets.com wasn't working either and i was just wondering under order status does Ireland come up in your address cause it doesn't in mine?:confused:

• Advertisement

Hey just wondering i bought tickets from seetickets too and i used that link to check my order because the one on seetickets.com wasn't working either and i was just wondering under order status does Ireland come up in your address cause it doesn't in mine?:confused:

I just checked mine again and you're right:o
    I'm guessing either they will obviously include "Ireland" in the address or they plan to send them from their Irish branch (if they have one).
    I'm pretty sure we had to select a country as part of the sign up process.

I just received an email from SeeTickets saying my tickets have been dispatched!
    Seems very soon but hopefully I should get them before the weekend.

I got an email too from seetickets saying my tickets have been dispatched today so hopefully they get here Monday :D

My tickets arrived this morning...phew!:)

mackD wrote: »
    My tickets arrived this morning...phew!:)
    It only took two days? That was fast! I hope I get mine tomorrow :)

It only took two days? That was fast! I hope I get mine tomorrow :)

Yep. Got the dispatch email on Tuesday.

Only 6 months to go now, lol.

Yep. Got the dispatch email on Tuesday.

Only 6 months to go now, lol.
    179 days exactly. I'm obsessed haha :)

179 days exactly. I'm obsessed haha :)

Will you be the one queuing from the night before to get as close to the stage as possible?!:p
    Actually, I wonder when would be the best time to start queuing to get a good spot close to the stage?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Actually, I wonder when would be the best time to start queuing to get a good spot close to the stage?:o

I don't think I've ever seen anyone queueing for a gig in Vicar St.

It's very easy to get to the front, the majority of people won't be pushed up there from the minute the doors open at all.

• Advertisement

Oh my god, I have another dilemma! Remember SeeTickets screwed me over by telling me my tickets were cancelled? well since then I bought tickets from premier tickets which was great however they were more expensive. Now today I get a letter from SeeTickets.com with the two Lana Del Rey tickets I ordered in the first place, with no explanation. I don't know if the seetickets ones are valid since they told me they were cancelled and they could have duplicated them for another buyer? idk what to do? the ones I bought from seetickets were pre-ordered and are better standing ones.

Anyone have any ideas what I should do? I'm afraid to call Seetickets incase they want them back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement