Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey - Vicar Street Dublin May 2013 *Discussion Only - NO Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

mackD wrote: »

Will you be the one queuing from the night before to get as close to the stage as possible?!:p
    Actually, I wonder when would be the best time to start queuing to get a good spot close to the stage?:o
    Nah I won't be ill be travelling up from Tipp so ill only get there a few hours before :p What time are the doors open?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

Oh my god, I have another dilemma! Remember SeeTickets screwed me over by telling me my tickets were cancelled? well since then I bought tickets from premier tickets which was great however they were more expensive. Now today I get a letter from SeeTickets.com with the two Lana Del Rey tickets I ordered in the first place, with no explanation. I don't know if the seetickets ones are valid since they told me they were cancelled and they could have duplicated them for another buyer? idk what to do? the ones I bought from seetickets were pre-ordered and are better standing ones.

Anyone have any ideas what I should do? I'm afraid to call Seetickets incase they want them back.

I'd say the SeeTickets would have to be legit or else you could sue them for providing bogus tickets!
    You can always sell your spare tickets now. I doubt you'll have much trouble trying to sell them, especially in the run up to the gig.

Nah I won't be ill be travelling up from Tipp so ill only get there a few hours before :p What time are the doors open?:)

7.30pm, so just one hour before the gig. I don't know will there be any support act?

My tickets came from SeeTickets this morning :D

My tickets came from SeeTickets this morning :D

Did you get ground floor standing tickets or are you up in the balcony?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Raisedbywolves

I'm confused I've never been to anything at Vicar Street. I googled it and looked at images I saw that the standing area has tables? is this just for certain events?

Did you get ground floor standing tickets or are you up in the balcony?
    Ground floor standing :) I thought all the tickets were standing?

Ground floor standing :) I thought all the tickets were standing?

I think the balcony is seated but not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I'm confused I've never been to anything at Vicar Street. I googled it and looked at images I saw that the standing area has tables? is this just for certain events?

There's no tables during gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

sabrewulf wrote: »
    There's no tables during gigs.

That is the case nearly always but the odd gig is seated. Remember being there for Neil Young way back in 2003 or so and it was seated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 BubblegumBitch

edit: never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

My mum really wants to go to this so I was thinking of buying her some tickets that are on ebay, they're standing balcony. Does anybody know what the balcony is like in vicar street, ive never been?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

My mum really wants to go to this so I was thinking of buying her some tickets that are on ebay, they're standing balcony. Does anybody know what the balcony is like in vicar street, ive never been?

savage view on the balcony - I got standing tickets for this one, but would prefer seating in Vicar Street..took standing cos I was just happy with anything after the scramble for tix

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Britney_Spears

Is anyone as excited as I am!! May cannot come quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

does anyone know if theres secret entrance for the performer or something like that? would die to meet Lana in person :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Britney_Spears

DylanK wrote: »
    does anyone know if theres secret entrance for the performer or something like that? would die to meet Lana in person :P

I was thinking the same thing! I wish there was meet and greet!

I was thinking the same thing! I wish there was meet and greet!

check this vid! id die if i get to meet her like that!!!! :D

I thought the whole gig was standing only?!
    It seems obviously not:D

Only 3 months to go now! Can't wait!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Hi, I was wondering if any of ye knew if there's any chance tickets could still become available? There hasn't been any on Ticketmaster for months and my friend and I absolutely LOVE Lana. I would love so much to see her and it's really disappointing that I can't seem to find tickets anywhere. Thanks if anyone can give me any indication as to whether it is still possible to get tickets! :)

does this sound crazy but im actually thinking of camping outside the venue a night before. not only to get as close as possible to the stage but maybe a hope of meeting Lana backstage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

does this sound crazy but im actually thinking of camping outside the venue a night before. not only to get as close as possible to the stage but maybe a hope of meeting Lana backstage

Camping on Thomas St? Yup thats a solid 10 out of 10 on the crazy person/stalker meter

But whatever floats your boat :)

lc180 wrote: »
    Camping on Thomas St? Yup thats a solid 10 out of 10 on the crazy person/stalker meter

But whatever floats your boat :)

I am actually starting work in Oz the 1st of April so moving there in 2 weeks, but decided to take 5 days off that weekend and a 26 hours flight back here simply just to see her! she is everything! :P

so, 26 hours flying in and 26 hours flying out plus time waiting outside the venue/queuing =
    4 days will be wasted in my life just to meet Lana Del Rey! :p
    Mr.S wrote: »
    You won't need to camp over night to do that, just go down early in the morning/day and you'll probably see her arrive at the venue. Or just wait till after!

which is the entrance for the performers? do they have a secret entrance or something? if not, which is the main entrance?

this is the main entrance?
    l.jpg

or this one?
    vicar_street_1288121397.jpg

man seriously ye all dont understand how much i love her! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

lc180 wrote: »
    Is €44 per ticket not a bit pricey for someone who only has 1 album??

Album 1: Lana Del Ray(sic) a.k.a. Lizzy Grant.

Album 2: Born to die.

There was a demo album (Sirens) she released before those under the name May Jailer. She also has a few EPs.

I still think it's steep enough though alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

sin0city wrote: »

Album 1: Lana Del Ray(sic) a.k.a. Lizzy Grant.

Album 2: Born to die.

There was a demo album (Sirens) she released before those under the name May Jailer. She also has a few EPs.

I still think it's steep enough though alright.

Ok I stand corrected, my bad.

I still think its a complete rip-off. I dont care how good she is, charging the best part of €50 so early in her career is just fleecing the fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Yeah, by the time I heard it was on it was sold out.

lol that sounds a bit mad alright and not sure it would be necessary:)
    I'd say queuing from 3pm would be ok though I also want to be up as close to the stage as possible in case she does her meet n greet thing with the audience:o

lol that sounds a bit mad alright and not sure it would be necessary:)
    I'd say queuing from 3pm would be ok though I also want to be up as close to the stage as possible in case she does her meet n greet thing with the audience:o

think i will leave camping outside the venue coz theres a japanese restaurant in town doing 20e eat all you can buffet! :D
    but would defo be there around 12pm just in case she arrives earlier for rehearse. I CANT AFFORD to miss out meeting her personally, i will hate myself death! lol

2 months till her concert! I'd do anything to meet her like that!

So Lana's European tour kicked off last night in France.
    Here is a taster of what we have to look forward to next month;

Can't effin wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Raisedbywolves

Anyone have any ideas where she will be staying in Dublin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement