Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey - Vicar Street Dublin May 2013 *Discussion Only - NO Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lanaloverxxx

I can't believe it's less than 10 days away...
    I've been waiting too long for this!

i know righttt .seems like just yesterday i was buying my ticket <3

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

i know righttt .seems like just yesterday i was buying my ticket <3

You have no idea how did I live for the last 7 months!!! Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

Who's bringing the tissues? Because I know ill probably cry like a baby when I hear her sing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spyglass

If anyone is interested, more tickets have just become available on Ticketmaster! :)

Ticketmaster are selling balcony tickets for both nights. :)

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster are selling balcony tickets for both nights. :)

it says level 2 is that balcony yes?because i bought a balcony ticket and it just said STANDING-BALCONY nothing about level 2 ><

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Level 1 is the ground floor, which has unreserved seats around the sides.
    Level 2 is the balcony.
    Standing Balcony means that you stand BEHIND the reserved seats upstairs.
    Basically, it's the back of the hall. But you're in the building.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

Anyone know if you are allowed bring proper cameras into Vicar St? My friend is really big into photography and wants to bring his camera but I'm not so sure if he will be allowed bring it in :s

mackD wrote: »
    Anyone know if you are allowed bring proper cameras into Vicar St? My friend is really big into photography and wants to bring his camera but I'm not so sure if he will be allowed bring it in :s

no DSLR are allowed to bring into the concert from what I read on other forum. I'm taking my semi-pro camera with me tho, think ill just hide it under my jacket. Hope the security wont bother me if I'm at the front row recording vid or taking pics!

DylanK wrote: »
    no DSLR are allowed to bring into the concert from what I read on other forum. I'm taking my semi-pro camera with me tho, think ill just hide it under my jacket. Hope the security wont bother me if I'm at the front row recording vid or taking pics!

Thanks for that. I shall inform him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Vicar street is VERY easy going if you have balcony and want to stand, just go into the bar then walk into the standing area, never seen ANY checks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rsanchezsaez

Sorry about my last message. Didn't realize was against the rules. Cheers guys!

Same time next week I will be queuing for Lana!! I've waited for 7 freaking months for this day to come!!

So I've been looking at pictures of the inside of vicar street and the stage doesn't have steps down so Lana like her other concerts wont be able to come down to the crowd :(

So I've been looking at pictures of the inside of vicar street and the stage doesn't have steps down so Lana like her other concerts wont be able to come down to the crowd :(

They will remove all the tables and chairs and hopefully put a temporary stair so she come down to the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

For standing shows, all the tables and chairs come out to clear the floor and a barrier goes up in front of the stage. If they do put in a stairs at the front of the stage, it would have to be behind this barrier, where there isn't much space. Personally, I can't see this happening.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

I don't feel so bad about not queuing so early now:o

is anyone planning on going to any hotels after the gig?or know where she is more than likely going to be staying like posh hotels close to v street?:]

wow, it looks so small which is a good thing!
    even if you are standing at the very back, you are still so close to the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Anybody able to recommend any free parking in close proximity to Vicar Street?What time is the gig likely to finish at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 MatthewMonster

Okay, so on my order details on Ticketmaster, it says my section is STAND, yet gives me a row and seat number. Why is that, if it's a general standing ticket? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Okay, so on my order details on Ticketmaster, it says my section is STAND, yet gives me a row and seat number. Why is that, if it's a general standing ticket? :(

It's just ticketbastards way of keeping track of ticket numbers, don't worry, if it says stand then yer standing

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MatthewMonster

scudzilla wrote: »
    It's just ticketbastards way of keeping track of ticket numbers, don't worry, if it says stand then yer standing

Oh thank God, that's very re-assuring, I hate being seated at gigs. I was seated at Marina and the Diamonds in the Olympia, and while the view was excellent, I wanted to dance and move, but literally no one else was standing up.

I'm still to receive my ticket actually, is anyone else still waiting on their's?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Oh thank God, that's very re-assuring, I hate being seated at gigs. I was seated at Marina and the Diamonds in the Olympia, and while the view was excellent, I wanted to dance and move, but literally no one else was standing up.

I'm still to receive my ticket actually, is anyone else still waiting on their's?

I got my tickets a good few months ago. You should contact ticketmaster!

Yeah I received my tickets from SeeTicket last December I think it was

think i have a pre concert anxious, i couldnt sleep since Lana started her European tour, I afraid I wont get to the front row to shake her hand or tell her what she means to me, I afraid I will embarrass myself coz I will mostly sobbing all the way till the end of her concert... omg why this sunday can not come any quicker?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Dear oh dear, I'd expect this kind of hysteria from 1D fans but not LDR fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

DylanK wrote: »
    I afraid I will embarrass myself :o

No point crying over spilt milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I'll be driving straight back home after the gig on Sunday night. I don't know the area around Vicar street that well so can anyone tell me where is a good place to park?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Could try Jurys Inn carpark, 5 minute walk away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement