Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey - Vicar Street Dublin May 2013 *Discussion Only - NO Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Could try Jurys Inn carpark, 5 minute walk away.

Thanks. Is that a multi-storey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 5hadowfax_

Hello everybody (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Really excited for monday, lana's going to be fantastic, but my friends are freaking out because we're all 17 and are using other people's IDs, SO I'm posting on here for some moral support that we will get in to calm my friends down a bit. so, someone reassure me, we'll get in no problem right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Late to thread, is there tickets available for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

5hadowfax_ wrote: »
    We're all 17 and are using other people's IDs, SO I'm posting on here for some moral support that we will get in to calm my friends down a bit. so, someone reassure me, we'll get in no problem right?

They may be a bit more lenient, given her audience demographic, but it wasn't billed as an "all ages" show, and there are no absolutes in life.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

lukin wrote: »
    Thanks. Is that a multi-storey?

It's OK, there is a multi-storey on Thomas Street, I should be able to get a space there.

• Advertisement

lukin wrote: »
    I'll be driving straight back home after the gig on Sunday night. I don't know the area around Vicar street that well so can anyone tell me where is a good place to park?

The Jury's Inn and multi-storey are handy enough, but there is also (limited) street parking very close to the venue (i.e., literally across the road) and it's free after 7:00. If you were there early enough, you'd definitely get a spot.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

The Jury's Inn and multi-storey are handy enough, but there is also (limited) street parking very close to the venue (i.e., literally across the road) and it's free after 7:00. If you were there early enough, you'd definitely get a spot.

Cool thanks. I wonder how long will the whole gig will be? She played 14 songs at the Hammersmith Apollo in London last Sunday so I'm thinking the longest she can play for would be about an hour and 2o minutes. Kassidy is the suppport act I think (haven't read this whole thread)? The doors are open at 8.30 so the whole thing should be over by between 11.30 and 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭bobbyg

Here is the set list if anyone wants it!
    Cola
    Body Electric
    Blue Jeans
    Born to Die
    Carmen
    Blue Velvet
    (Tony Bennett cover)
    Young and Beautiful
    American
    Without You
    Knockin' on Heaven's Door
    (Bob Dylan cover)
    Ride
    Summertime Sadness
    Burning Desire
    Video Games
    National Anthem

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rstoran

Does anyone know someone selling a Monday Ticket for the standing section... I really need one please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

rstoran wrote: »
    Does anyone know someone selling a Monday Ticket for the standing section... I really need one please :)

Go to toutless.com or the #ticketfairy hashtag on the Twitters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭The_Boy_Wonder

Some tickets available again on ticketmaster.... Well they were half an hour ago and im sure they were limited

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lanaloverxxx

What times are everyone planning on lining up at ?:] vstreet is the smallest venue ive been to so i have no idea what time will be good enough to que at..any ideas?:]

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RMurph

5hadowfax_ wrote: »
    Hello everybody (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Really excited for monday, lana's going to be fantastic, but my friends are freaking out because we're all 17 and are using other people's IDs, SO I'm posting on here for some moral support that we will get in to calm my friends down a bit. so, someone reassure me, we'll get in no problem right?

My friend and I are going and we're 16 and 17, and couldn't find anyone who would lend us ID, so I know how you feel haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

get some good video footage will yez :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ThePatrickk

What times are everyone planning on lining up at ?:] vstreet is the smallest venue ive been to so i have no idea what time will be good enough to que at..any ideas?:]

I hope to be lining up from 12!

I hope to be lining up from 12!

awh nice one yeah i was thinking 12 or 1ish would be ok for the barrier ^^ hope soo

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

I'm queuing from 11.55 to be first!:D

Anyone heading out after the gig?

mackD wrote: »
    I'm queuing from 11.55 to be first!:D

Anyone heading out after the gig?

awhh so are you gonna start the whole number system or ?:] and yss im heading out after i look at the surrounding hotels ha

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

awhh so are you gonna start the whole number system or ?:] and yss im heading out after i look at the surrounding hotels ha

Ah no I was messing:)
    As I said a few pages back, I'd love to queue early but I'm not able for it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

#stuffyouprobablyfoundagesagobutanyway

http://yourgirlchuck.tumblr.com/archive

• Advertisement

mackD wrote: »
    Ah no I was messing:)
    As I said a few pages back, I'd love to queue early but I'm not able for it:(

awhh i see i see ^^ well im sure youll get barrier sure doubt anyone will line for her earlt tbh :]

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

Lana has arrived :D seen a pic of her and a fan in Dublin airport on twitter!!

Lana has arrived :D seen a pic of her and a fan in Dublin airport on twitter!!

link?

link?
    Search @LanaDelReyWorld on twitter and scroll through their tweets:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paedar9

I'm 16 and going tomorrow night (technically tonight), I have ID so i'm hoping for the best! pretty scary sh** but it is Lana after all!

Lanas guitarist posted a picture to Instagram of the bar in temple bar so maybe she's staying around there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If it's an Aiken gig they usually (90% of the time) stick bands in Jury's Christ Church as it's only down the road from Venue

DylanK wrote: »
    I reckon she will fly into Dublin on Saturday... I think I will wait for her outside the arriving hall at the airport. Wish me luck :D

Did you meet her at the airport in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

Did you meet her at the airport in the end?

The flight got delayed till 5.35pm, I waited till 6.30pm then just left :( she might took another later flight but I had to leave coz my friends were in town waiting for me :( nvm, I'm all ready to see her tonight!

• Advertisement

I asked this before so apologies but I really need to know;what time is this gig expected to finish? Some people who have been to Vicar Street should know waht time they usually finish at.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement