Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out on Halloween

• 31-10-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

What are the chances of bouncers turning you away if you have too much facepaint/makeup on on Halloween?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Most places will have fancy dress nights tonight anyway so shouldnt be a problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Cool. Was worried about going too overboard and then being turned away cause they can't tell if its me or not :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

BroLo wrote: »
    What are the chances of bouncers turning you away if you have too much facepaint/makeup on on Halloween?

eh, what? was out at the weekend (dressed up) and nearly everyone was out wearing costumes and facepaint, halloween is great craic to head out for people are in good form, people who dont dress up are in the minority tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

I didn't say I wasn't going to be dressing up... I was worried about going too far with the face paint. 2 years ago a bouncer was very reluctant to let me in because I had joker face-paint on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I didn't say I wasn't going to be dressing up... I was worried about going too far with the face paint. 2 years ago a bouncer was very reluctant to let me in because I had joker face-paint on.
    I strolled into a few places on Sunday made up as The Crow. Not a bother at all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ah right, nah saw people will full Joker and other character facepaint on the other night wouldnt be a bother

Advertisement