Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Selection of Lamps, Lanterns for garden

Options
  • 31-10-2012 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I am looking to put in some lighting in my garden this year.

Ideally I would like to put in two tall lamps, (not extra tall) at top of my drive. I am thinking the wrought iron ones, with maybe 1 or 2 lights at top, would have to see what they would look like! THe drive is long enough

I also want two traditional lights for Timber hexagonal shaped garden Gazebo (at entrance to door at either side)

Also lights at front door of our house to either side...

And maybe smaller lights along patio area...

OUr house is a rennovated farmhouse faced with granite stone so we would like something to suit this.

WOuld appreciate where I would be best going to look for these. I don't mind paying for quality products as it will be something I will have for a long time.... Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Sparky100 wrote: »
    I am looking to put in some lighting in my garden this year.

Ideally I would like to put in two tall lamps, (not extra tall) at top of my drive. I am thinking the wrought iron ones, with maybe 1 or 2 lights at top, would have to see what they would look like! THe drive is long enough

I also want two traditional lights for Timber hexagonal shaped garden Gazebo (at entrance to door at either side)

Also lights at front door of our house to either side...

And maybe smaller lights along patio area...

OUr house is a rennovated farmhouse faced with granite stone so we would like something to suit this.

WOuld appreciate where I would be best going to look for these. I don't mind paying for quality products as it will be something I will have for a long time.... Thanks

Pay a visit to Robus/LED out in Western Retail Park,Nangor Road,Dublin 12.

They are a large electrical wholesalers and retailers and have a vast selection of outdoor/garden lights on display and working too.:)

http://www.ledgrouprobus.com/

Advertisement