Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FULL BODY MASSAGE

• 31-10-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Anyone any recommendations for a full body massage, north dublin or city centre at a good price, only finding loads of dogdy ads when I google it!!!
    Thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

check all the deal websites like www.d3als.ie - I dont have any recommendations, but at least you'll get a good price, and they are 'probably' reputable!!!! (there are nearly always some sort of massages on them)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

Fairplay I wasn't signed up for that site, they had 2 offers but both over the southside:(, any more recommendations please??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Harvest Moon on Baggot Street do brilliant massages.
    If you sign up to Groupon Deals, Living Social, Board Deals, (there are a whole lot of such places) there are frequently offers available on massages. You can register according to your area so the offers are tailored for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Zenergy on Fade St do a loooooovely FBM!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

Thank you all for your suggestions, I had a lovely massage in "Embody Day Spa" in swords on saturday for €29, would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for great massage for good price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

For future reference if you go to http://www.massageireland.org/ there is a find a therapist section that has listings for all of Ireland, all of whom will be fully qualified and insured.

Advertisement