Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 13 Signup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Name: Aaron Harrison
    DOB: 16th July
    Favorite Club: Liverpool
    Favorite Players/People: Xabi Alonso, Daniel Agger, Sepp Blatter :pac:
    Club you wish to be at in game: Southampton
    Position: CM/DM
    Height: 5'9"
    Place of Birth: Cork
    Nationality: Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Don't know what to expect here but might make work go a little quicker, is there still space?

Name: Julian Harper
    DOB: 13 Aug
    Fave Club: Man United
    Starting Club: Newcastle
    Position: MRL, AMRLC, FW
    Height: 5'8"
    Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cliffseagull

Name: Padraig McNamara
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 12 Nov 1983
    Favorite Club: Blackburn Rovers
    Favorite Players/People: Tugay, Alan Shearer, Chris Sutton
    Club you wish to be at in game(Only one player per club, so its man utd is already said, pick someone else): Ajax
    Position: Striker (target man)
    Height: 200
    Place of Birth: Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Plenty of more space guys I'll be adding players to the database tonight and tomorrow and I'll update ye when its updated...

Keep the sign up's coming

Ok guys I've put ye all into the DB, but there is an issue with the editor that means the players created in the editor don't show in game, so going to have to wait for this to be sorted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Name: Roger "Pele" Sterling
    DOB: 01/01/86
    Favorite Players/People: Luis Suarez/Alan Kirby
    Club you wish to be at in game: Waterford Utd
    Position: DC
    Height: 6'8"
    Place of Birth: Dungarvan, Co Waterford

Back Story : Failed west Waterford hurler who gets spotted schnaggin turnips in a field one day as a beast of a man who'd make a good centre bsck. Reliable solid but completely lacking in finesse. Think Neil Ruddock without the skill.

Name: Roger "Pele" Sterling
    DOB: 01/01/86
    Favorite Players/People: Luis Suarez/Alan Kirby
    Club you wish to be at in game: Waterford Utd
    Position: DC
    Height: 6'8"
    Place of Birth: Dungarvan, Co Waterford

Back Story : Failed west Waterford hurler who gets spotted schnaggin turnips in a field one day as a beast of a man who'd make a good centre bsck. Reliable solid but completely lacking in finesse. Think Neil Ruddock without the skill.

Could you pick another team? Perferible one with a winter schedule like England...Maybe Scotland, England, Holland, Germany, Spain, Italy...

Just makes keeping track and updates easier for the the beginnig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Hope I'm not too late...!

Name: Martin "Traps" Browne
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 19/7/88
    Favorite Club: Bolton
    Favorite Players/People: Sam Allardyce, Kevin Davies, Matt Le Tissier, Juan Mata, Hatem Ben Arfa, Stuart Holden
    Club you wish to be at in game: Bolton
    Position: WBL/AML
    Height: 178cm
    Place of Birth: Dublin

Hope I'm not too late...!

Name: Martin "Traps" Browne
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 19/7/88
    Favorite Club: Bolton
    Favorite Players/People: Sam Allardyce, Kevin Davies, Matt Le Tissier, Juan Mata, Hatem Ben Arfa, Stuart Holden
    Club you wish to be at in game: Bolton
    Position: WBL/AML

Plenty of time left, currently editor isn't working so until si sort it out the sign up is open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Could you pick another team? Perferible one with a winter schedule like England...Maybe Scotland, England, Holland, Germany, Spain, Italy...

Just makes keeping track and updates easier for the the beginnig
    Tranmere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Name: Jamie Kennedy
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17):16/7/90
    Favorite Club: Man United
    Favorite Players/People: Shane Long, Kevin Doyle, Clarence Seedorf, Milos Krasic
    Club you wish to be at in game: Reading
    Position: WBR/AMR/DR
    Place of Birth: Tipperary

An extremely fast fecker that can run and tackle all day but couldn't kick dew off of evening grass! I like the odd bit of realism you see :p

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

Hope im not too late either

Name: Paudie Murphy
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17):30.03.1984 in game 30.03.1996
    Favorite Club: Celtic
    Favorite Players/People: Roy Keane, Neil Lennon, Stephen Hunt, Martin O neill
    Club you wish to be at in game: Sunderlan
    Position: DR/DL
    Height: 5 foot 7
    Place of Birth: Louth

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭skybhoy121

Name: Zlatan Gianfranco Heffernan
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17):8/10
    Favorite Club: Man United
    Favorite Players/People: Roy Keane, Shane Long, Kevin Doyle, Antonio Valencia,
    Club you wish to be at in game:Swansea(dont think its been picked!)
    Position: RB/CB/DM/CM
    Height: 5 ft 11inches
    Place of Birth: Cork

tough tackling tenacious player,with great passing ability but lacking pace..head all over the shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Name: Colin Ryan
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 23/6/89
    Favorite Club: Man Utd
    Favorite Players/People: Frazier Campbell, Mikele Leigertwood, Rory Delap
    Club you wish to be at in game(Only one player per club, so its man utd is already said, pick someone else): Cardiff
    Position: CB
    Height: 5ft 10
    Place of Birth: Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

The only way to inout created players into the game is to modify existing players.

Just take a youngster nobody will miss and edit him, bit of a pain but if your updating 10-15 players its going to be time consuming anyway. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,655 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Name: Adam Doyle
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 1/7/9
    Favorite Club: Arsenal
    Favorite Players/People: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    Club you wish to be at in game(Only one player per club, so its man utd is already said, pick someone else): West Ham
    Position: CM
    Height: 6 ft 1

GavRedKing wrote: »
    The only way to inout created players into the game is to modify existing players.

Just take a youngster nobody will miss and edit him, bit of a pain but if your updating 10-15 players its going to be time consuming anyway. :p

Have all the players in the game already and also make a few mistakes correct and added in real players who are missing, so I've already done a lot so can't really start from scratch...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Name: Alan Brierton
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 28/09/1986
    Favorite Club: Newcastle
    Favorite Players/People: Alan Shearer, Matthew Le Tissier
    Club you wish to be at in game(Only one player per club, so its man utd is already said, pick someone else): Leicester
    Position: WBR/DR/DC
    Height: 5 ft 11

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Name: Jason Orr
    DOB(All Year of births will be so players will start game aged 16/17): 06/05/96
    Favorite Club: Arsenal
    Favorite Players/People: Arsene Wenger, Thierry Henry, Pep Guardiola, Lionel Messi
    Club you wish to be at in game(Only one player per club, so its man utd is already said, pick someone else): Southampton
    Position: ST/AMR/AML
    Height: 5 ft 11
    Place of Birth: Ballinasloe

Hey all sign up's are closed...

I'm very busy with work and training over the next few days, so I'm really hoping to have the DB sorted and loaded by Saturday

• Advertisement

Players in the Database, but I've just noticed a few lads have selected teams which had already been selected...

So could the following please select alternative clubs
    Max Alexander
    Frank Heffernan
    Jason Orr

If I don't hear back I'll just assign random clubs

Players in the Database, but I've just noticed a few lads have selected teams which had already been selected...

So could the following please select alternative clubs
    Max Alexander
    Frank Heffernan
    Jason Orr

If I don't hear back I'll just assign random clubs

I wouldn't mind, but I did a search and everything!!!

Crystal Palace? Can you add Dougie Freedman, Wilfried Zaha and Glen Murray as favoured personnel?

L'prof wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind, but I did a search and everything!!!

Crystal Palace? Can you add Dougie Freedman, Wilfried Zaha and Glen Murray as favoured personnel?

Not a worry mate...
    Aaron Harrision is the lad who already selected Southamption

Also could do with another Keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

If I'm not too late, I'll go for Spurs. I searched the thread and they didn't come up so hopefully not taken. ;)

If they are, just stick me on whatever Premier League teams is free apart from Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City.

If I'm not too late, I'll go for Spurs. I searched the thread and they didn't come up so hopefully not taken. ;)

If they are, just stick me on whatever Premier League teams is free apart from Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City.

Funny that you said Spurs...that's who I'd already put you with ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Funny that you said Spurs...that's who I'd already put you with ha ha

Hey if Arsenal don't want me, screw 'em, I'll sign for their rivals! :D

What stats did you give people?

I presume it was a -6,-7,-8 kind of range?

GavRedKing wrote: »
    What stats did you give people?

I presume it was a -6,-7,-8 kind of range?

Everybody is random, my mate did the potential abilities, as I'll be using it as my main save file...the first update should be coming tonight once I'm out of work.

Will include two screen shots of all players, profile, and personal info section

Everybody is random, my mate did the potential abilities, as I'll be using it as my main save file...the first update should be coming tonight once I'm out of work.

Will include two screen shots of all players, profile, and personal info section

Class, fingers crossed I won the attribute lottery :D

• Advertisement

Excellent. ;)

Makes me want to setup a seperate database and new game.

Good work, keep us posted. :D

Advertisement