Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] I'm looking to rent long term from 2013 - Dublin

Options
  • 31-10-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

Apologies if this is not the place to post this, but i said i'd give this a go. I'm looking to rent a 1 bed in Dublin from Feb/march of next year. I could look on Daft i know, but i thought there might be people out there moving out of the city who'd like someone to rent to long term (as in min 1 year, probably 2+). I'm working, mid 30's girl and have Landlord/Work refs. Basically after years of sharing I'm not 100% ready to buy but I just want to have my own place to make more my own until I figure out the property market for myself. Easy enough on location, prefer Dublin south/north city but could go anywhere from Harold X to Rathfarnham Southside, or Glasnevin/Drumcondra northside. Anyhow if you or anyone else you know is moving in near future please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Advertisement