Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be careful out there tonight.

• 31-10-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

As most people are aware, or will soon become aware, tonight is Halloween. It is particularly dangerous around this time of year and I would urge people to take caution tonight. A zombie invasion is highly likely to happen tonight, in what is the perfect opportunity for Zombies to take advantage of the festivities, thus wreaking havoc on the streets of Ireland and beyond.

This threat is more real than ever, as it has become increasingly harder to tell the difference between real zombies and fake ones, with the fake ones mimicing real-life zombies in what is alarming and dangerous way. So if you think that guy serving your kids sweets is just really well dressed be careful, he could actually be infected. That zombie guy who is probably just on E actually could be about to feast on some real life brains. Be careful out there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I've already taken 3 out with my S&W revolver. Well at least I hope they were real zombies !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Just had a bunch of zombies come up to my front door. My shotgun made short work of them. They had bags of sweets with them for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Wont affect me

Im sitting down with my Kindle reading Zombies for Zombies

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Jaded Jester

The real demons are in my head, swirling and screaming, dancing their merry dance of the razor and the vein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

KTRIC wrote: »
    I've already taken 3 out with my S&W revolver. Well at least I hope they were real zombies !!

Yeah be careful they are actually zombies as well, people should get themselves well versed on what really makes a real life zombie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

so now we have real zombies and fake zombies.......do we have hipster zombies? they were zombies before it was cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

BBDBB wrote: »
    so now we have real zombies and fake zombies.......do we have hipster zombies? they were zombies before they went cool

fyp:D

BBDBB wrote: »
    so now we have real zombies and fake zombies.......do we have hipster zombies? they were zombies before it was cool

I kill hipsers, hipster zombies and zombies non-discrimately. The whole hipster thing threatens the very fabric of our society. Just like them reds...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

thats cold sparks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

....I just don't want to be put on the bonfire again.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Pfft, zombies.

The real threat are the Snap Apples.

Has no one ever seen the Snap Apple Night painting? It's a warning.

I'm keeping my doors locked for the Night of the Snap Apples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

My dog is going berserk already, barking the bit out at every feckin bang out there.

It's gonna be a long night.

girl2 wrote: »
    My dog is going berserk already, barking the bit out at every feckin bang out there.

It's gonna be a long night.

Is your dog a zombie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I've locked myself in my bomb shelter with the necessities - sledge hammers and what not.
    So far, no zombies, but a giant green alien tried to claim me.
    I threw some sweets at him and that did the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Nodin wrote: »
    ....I just don't want to be put on the bonfire again.....

You must live in a rough area :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

I spent to the bank holiday weekend making some modifications to the driveway so I'm staying in safe and sound tonight...with a pizza and some beer....

Pizza is taking a long time getting here though....:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

wexie wrote: »
    I spent to the bank holiday weekend making some modifications to the driveway so I'm staying in safe and sound tonight...with a pizza and some beer....

Pizza is taking a long time getting here though....:confused:

And I was just thinking about building trenches around the house and using landmines :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Is your dog a zombie?

Yup

226512.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

3 young ones dressed like britney spears in baby one more time knocked earlier. i didnt know whether to give them sweets or liqour

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Rrrrrrrnks frrrrrrrrr rrrr rrrrrvice rrrrrP, rrrrr rrrree crrrrrfrrrr!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Flanders was a Zombie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Just had a bunch of zombies come up to my front door. My shotgun made short work of them. They had bags of sweets with them for some reason.

I hope you get charged with plagiarism:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

It's quite misty out at the moment in Dublin City Centre. eerie looking..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

1210m5g wrote: »
    I hope you get charged with plagiarism:D

Ah now it's not plagiarism, it's "localization". ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

I always feel like a 2nd class citizen on Halloween as I live in a ****ty apartment block and get no trick or treaters - it appears you have to own a whole house for that. Bought loads of sweets - ate them all myself :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭King Of Wishful Thinking

Advertisement