Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking near train station

Options
  • 31-10-2012 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Where is the handiest place to park a car as close to the train station as possible where I can leave it for the day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

In the train station i would of thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yea I've parked in the train station a few times. It's grand there,just make sure you get there with plenty of time incase it's full, then you could park across the bridge and stroll back over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Where is the handiest place to park a car as close to the train station as possible where I can leave it for the day?

dont forget to pay or you will be clamped

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have seen people leave cars in the entrance to Jury's, dont know if I'd chance it though.

Parking by the brewery used to be free, not sure where disc parking starts now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 khaleesi

if you dont mind the walk there always parking up the hill in supervalue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

How much is it to park in train station

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think it's €4 for the day but not sure on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,545 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

er1983 wrote: »
    How much is it to park in train station

3 euro for a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

khaleesi wrote: »
    if you dont mind the walk there always parking up the hill in supervalue.

That is monitored as it is a private car park with only 2 hours free I think, it mayu not be safe there for the day.

Advertisement