Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrow..... 1st of November!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am in full Christmas mood :D:D

Was in all the boutique gift shops in my town yesterday, all decked out with Christmas gifts and beautiful ornaments. I want them all. I love to collect teapots, saw a few Christmas themed ones, but afraid they would break in my suitcase. If anyone sees any in Dublin, let me know where!

Was in my favourite coffee shop today. We got little Christmas cakes, and the waitress put red and green sprinkles on them. I had a candy cane white hot chocolate with gingerbread sprinkles, I loved it!

Was in the craft supermarket then again this evening, they have sooooo much Christmas stuff, and while I was there they played Happy Holidays by Bing Crosby :D

Then I was in the dollar store, oh if I was here for Christmas I would buy EVERYTHING!

I'm so freakin excited!!

Advertisement