Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to wear

Options
  • 31-10-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi all i have a 4 piece cover/wedding band and i need some help regards what to wear.

If you went to see a band for your wedding or party would you prefer to see the band in suits or T-****s or would it make any drifferent to you.

any advice would be great

kind regards
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

For weddings, wear a shirt. For pub gigs, anything at all will do........

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justmusic

cheers thanks for ur advice.

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Robinwood

T-shirts looks good...so wear it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

zoot suits

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Suits dude atleast slacks and a shirt . You can charge big money for weddings but you have to make it look like you are a classy expensive band rather than the grooms cousin and 3 of his mates from college.
    A colour scheme sets you out from the rest of the guests too . Look at the foo fighters live for examples of band uniform colours . Really looks professional when it comes to wedding bands.

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wear suits.

Quit bumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

The entertainment should always be dressed in rubber gimp suits. Maybe I'm going to the wrong parties though.

Advertisement