Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

I don't know where ye re minds are but I thought he sounded like a runaway horsey! My comment was innocent I assure you!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭career move

I might break 3 hours for a 209.6 furlongs race, would that qualify me as a superstar????

TbL

It will if you do it dressed as a lemon ;)

Wednesday:

Run: 3.2m @ 10:03

Swim: 3200m

3 x 100 warm up, increasing to 80% effort
    3 x 100 - 25 fast, 75 easy
    9 x 100 - 1-3/4-6/7-9 descending, trying to shave 5 seconds off each 100
    1 x 100 kick
    3 x 100 easy
    9 x 100 - with pull buoy, 1-3/4-6/7-9 descending, trying to shave 5 seconds off each 100
    1 x 100 kick
    3 x 100 cool down

Foot was a bit sore today. Not when I ran but when I was walking around this afternoon. I thought I felt it a bit funny last night. I think it must be an overuse injury :mad: It's improved now after the swim. Swim was good. Forgot my watch so just did the descending sets on effort. Not out of breath, little bit out of breath and very out of breath. Managed to do 25m on my stomach kicking :D

I got a got a good picture of Valbucca today ... she's one of my favourites :D

Thursday:

Run 1: 5m @ 8:11 with 6 x 100m strides

Good run. Felt very strong. Had planned on doing 10 but was a bit worried about my foot and I didn't want to risk going too far

Run 2: 3.1m : 11:00

Going to pace Dad around Vicarstown parkrun on Saturday. He's hoping to go sub 30. The conversation when we finish every day..... How far did we go? How long did it take? Feck sake I went faster when I was fat :rolleyes: Luckily I'm a very patient person and I haven't clobbered him with a yard brush. Yet. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Patient is not the first word I'd associate with you, if I'm honest...

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Patient is not the first word I'd associate with you, if I'm honest...

It's not? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Your dad is doing great! Tell him good luck for the sub-30.

Your dad is doing great! Tell him good luck for the sub-30.

Ya he is ... keeps him occupied anyway. He goes swimming as well but he's usually done in about half an hour and then he has to wait ages for me :D Thanks I will :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Thursday:

Run 1: 5m @ 8:11 with 6 x 100m strides

Good run. Felt very strong. Had planned on doing 10 but was a bit worried about my foot and I didn't want to risk going too far

Run 2: 3.1m : 11:00

Going to pace Dad around Vicarstown parkrun on Saturday. He's hoping to go sub 30. The conversation when we finish every day..... How far did we go? How long did it take? Feck sake I went faster when I was fat :rolleyes: Luckily I'm a very patient person and I haven't clobbered him with a yard brush. Yet. :D

Very supportive of you :D

good luck to your Dad, fair play!

Friday:

Run: 4.25m @ 8:58

Easy breezy :D

Swim: 2600m

Session #3 - Pacing and Endurance

400 warmup
    2 x (3 x 200 w/15-30 sec rest...then 1 x 400) - 2 minute rest between sets
    200 cool down

Set 1: 4:46, 4:55, 4:56, 9:53

Delighted with this. My 100m PB in January was 2:32 so I thought it would be a good while before I did a sub 10 min 400m. I've noticed my easy pace has crept down though so in my head I was thinking 5min/10min for the splits. It's hard to judge pace when your swimming though. Not like when you run and you can just check the watch. It's all about effort. Which is good especially if it translates into better run pacing :) The 400 felt comfortable but it must have taken a bit more out of me than I thought because the second set was slower.

Set 2: 4:53, 5:01. 5:08, 10:14 (9:02 + 1:12).

I kicked off the wall in a weird way half way through the 400 and I got a vicious cramp in my right calf. Tried to kick it out but it was getting worse so had to stop for a second. Then I miscounted and finished on 350. Saw it on my watch so I did another 50 but had a bit of a break so it was cheating a bit wink.png Good swim but I had to do some remedial work on my calf after :D

Saturday:

Rest

Had to go into work for a couple of hours this morning so Dad was packed off to Vicarstown on his own with a crash course in how to work the garmin (he's never used it because he can't hear it beeping) and instructions that he was not to go any faster than 6min/km for the first 3k. He finished in around 29:40 I think so happy out with himself :D

February totals:
    Run: 99.14m
    Ok. Missed a week with my foot. Have to be very careful about how quickly I ramp things up

Swim: 35.3k
    Gold star. Swimming is progressing nicely. Finding the sessions much more manageable and I'm coping fine with the quantity

Bike: 25k
    Poor enough but I'll be able to do more when the days get longer and not too worried cause this time last year I didn't even have a bike

Core:
    Good. Have got a bit of consistency going and I'm feeling pretty strong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Had to go into work for a couple of hours this morning so Dad was packed off to Vicarstown on his own with a crash course in how to work the garmin (he's never used it because he can't hear it beeping) and instructions that he was not to go any faster than 6min/km for the first 3k. He finished in around 29:40 I think so happy out with himself :D

Wow, go your dad ! That's a great result. Well done to him (and his coach of course :)) Do you think he's got the running bug now ?

Bungy Girl wrote: »
    Wow, go your dad ! That's a great result. Well done to him (and his coach of course :)) Do you think he's got the running bug now ?

Thanks :D Ya I'd say he has got the running bug alright. He missed the running when he injured his calf and he's talking about sub 29 now ;)

he's talking about sub 29 now ;)
    :D He's a runner now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

When are you getting him Beasting and Dark Siding or are you breaking him in gently?!

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    When are you getting him Beasting and Dark Siding or are you breaking him in gently?!
    He does all that too .... keeps life interesting :D

Sunday:

Ben5k race

Entered this a good while ago as it's a cause I can relate to but when I saw the weather forecast I was wishing I could just stay in bed for the day. It wasn't too bad driving down but as I got near Wexford the rain started and it was bloody freezing.

When I got into race HQ I saw the boards celebs had been drafted in for pacing duties :D Beepbeep had the sub 20 balloon so he was the one I was going to try and hang on to. Did a short enough warm up because it was difficult to motivate myself to leave the nice warm building. Probably was a bit faster than usual. It was just so cold! Did a few strides and was feeling great but I'd no big expectations for the race. I knew the course had a few hills and the wind and rain was brutal but I'm ever the optimist so I lined up behind Beepbeep and thankfully the race started bang on time.

The start is downhill and fast and there was a nice cold flood of water to run through. BB was about 10m in front of me and there wasn't a whole heap of people around him so there was going to be very little shelter from the wind and as I came down towards the roundabout a gust of wind hit me so hard it left me breathless. It was behind us then till we reached the turnaround point. Got a nice shout out from Dilbert that made me laugh. "Welcome to the sunny southeast" he said wryly and me drenched to the bone and facing into a strong headwind :D BB pulled away along here. I could still see the balloon but it was going to take too much effort to stay with him. First mile 6:27

Second mile I found hard. Weather. Hills. Nobody much around me. I passed two guys in pink t-shirts. I have a pair of shorts the same colour. Some people try to tell me that they're orange but it's a subtle shade of pink. Turned onto the main road and had to run through another river. Feet were so wet now that they'd given up making squelchy noises. Had a quck little look at the watch and pace had dropped to 7:40 :eek: Decided to not look at the watch for the remainder of the race! There was a few nice long downhills too and I was running well because I could quicken up the pace on these. Was starting to get a bit of a cramp in my side though. It didn't go away but it didn't get any worse and if the swim sets have taught me nothing else, they've taught me how to suffer :D Mile 2 6:56

Next thing I remember is one of the guys in the pink t-shirt passing me out going up a hill. Not too sure if this was mile 2 or mile 3. His breathing didn't sound brilliant but I was under pressure myself so I just kept about 5m back off him. At the top of the hill I caught up to him. I think it must have been mile 3 because he said will we get the 20 and I said unlikely but it was downhill to the finish. I think most of this mile was downhill. I was able to keep pushing the pace and even on the couple of hills at the end I was holding the effort. Mile 3 6:30.

Back up the hill we started on to the finish, through the flood and I could see the clock ticking towards 21. No friggin way was I having that. Pushed all the way to the line for the last bit in 5:52 and an overall watch time of 20:48 and 5th woman Didn't stay too long at the finish as the hypothermia was setting in. As I was jogging back to the car I passed Mr Stew who was doing his usual fantastic pacer job motivating his troops up the hill to the finish :D

Delighted with that run. It was lovely to meet all the boardsies new and old and thanks to the organisers and the volunteers for a great race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Well done K, nice confidence booster that so early in the year.

Well you re brave woman is all I will say, well done. Eat copious amounts of chocolate to raise your body temperature ...

tang1 wrote: »
    Well done K, nice confidence booster that so early in the year.

Thanks Barry :D
    SamforMayo wrote: »
    Well your a brave woman is all I will say, well done. Eat copious amounts of chocolate to raise your body temperature ...

Haha. I like your thinking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Well done today, not the fastest of courses and the conditions didn't help.

Monday:

Swim: 2250m

Day 1
    100m sw easy
    100m pb easy
    50m k
    100m steady*, 15s rest
    200m steady, 15s rest
    300m steady, 15s rest
    400m steady, 15s rest
    300m steady, 15s rest
    200m steady, 15s rest
    100m steady, 15s rest
    400m choice swim down
    *steady means a controlled, comfortable pace. You are not out of breath, your form is good, your speed doesn't matter. What matters is you are in control and are able to dictate what a "controlled pace" means. Same pace for all distances.

This was one of my best swims ever. As instructed it was comfortable, my breathing was good, my catch felt good and I hardly needed the rests. Oh and I got the kicks done on my tummy without the board, superwoman style :D

Run: 3.2m @ 12:30

Forgot to charge my headlamp but luckily there was enough moonlight to light the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

I take it the foot gave you no trouble during the race or todays run??

martyboy48 wrote: »
    I take it the foot gave you no trouble during the race or todays run??

No it was perfect thanks Marty. I think it's something that flares up when I'm doing too much ;)

Nice 5k run CM, especially in those conditions and not to mention swimming>running! :) Hope that foot plays ball (bet you're good at that too :D ) and mends soon.

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    Nice 5k run CM, especially in those conditions and not to mention swimming>running! :) Hope that foot plays ball (bet you're good at that too :D ) and mends soon.
    Thanks Dg. It feels like progress anyway :D

Hope you're on the mend!

• Advertisement

Tuesday:

I love Tuesdays :D

Run: 7m @ 8:47

Not too mad on snow though especially when it goes all smushy! Picked a nice time to run. It was sunny and mostly dry and it made for a nice run. Kept the pace nice and controlled*

* That's the new buzz word on this log

Swim: 2550m

Day 2
    100m sw ez
    100m pb ez
    2*50m k easy, 20 sec rest in between
    100m sw
    100m ripple
    100m armpit/shoulder tap
    100m sw
    100m fist
    100m fist&pb
    100m sw
    200m pb
    100m sw
    300m pb
    100m sw
    400m pb
    450m alternating fc and backstroke
    ^^^everything above done at a controlled pace throughout

My swimming is rocking this week. Everything feels so easy. Happy days :D

Sounds like you've made a breakthrough to the next level! No stopping you now :D (like there ever has been.... :D )

Wednesday:

4.25m @ 11:54

Did this with Dad. That's the furthest he's run. He's doing another parkrun on Saturday #addicted

Thursday a.m:

Run: 7.2m hills

Warm up: 2.74m @ 8:54

Hills: 7 x 70 sec
    6:54, 6:51, 6:32, 6:43, 6:51, 6:48, 6:51

Cool down: 2.16m @ 9:28

I was sure when I was doing the warm up that I'd been granted a reprieve and I wouldn't have to battle with the wind up the hill. Alas I was mistaken. Good session though and I think I managed to keep the effort fairly consistent. I had that queasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach on the cool down. That usually means I've done a good hill session! Finished off with a 4min plank when I got home emo68.gifSwimming later :)

Finished off with a 4min plank when I got home

:eek: I've just been smug about 65 seconds :o 4 mins is amazing!

Bungy Girl wrote: »
    :eek: I've just been smug about 65 seconds :o 4 mins is amazing!

Thanks :) I'm ok when I have something to distract me and luckily today I had a few reports to read from the adventure race in New Zealand. If I've nothing to think about even 2 min is torture!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Wednesday:

Thursday a.m:

Warm up: 2.74m @ 8:54

Hills: 7 x 70 sec
    6:54, 6:51, 6:32, 6:43, 6:51, 6:48, 6:51

Cool down: 2.16m @ 9:28

Wow, they are seriously consistent hill runs ..... well done and also, I'm super jealous :)

Neady83 wrote: »
    Wow, they are seriously consistent hill runs ..... well done and also, I'm super jealous :)

Thanks. Have to admit I'm not usually that consistent ;)

I've been reading your log. Just haven't had anything intelligent to say on it :D Best of luck at the weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

Only 70 seconds?

Would you not just jog down to the school and back up again half a dozen times :D

pointer28 wrote: »
    Only 70 seconds?

Would you not just jog down to the school and back up again half a dozen times :D

It'd only put the kids off their lessons .... some mad wan tearing back and forth past the window :D

Thursday p.m

Swim: 2k

Day 3
    Hypoxic day. This means you will be limiting your breathing. This can be dangerous, so be careful not to let it reach dangerous levels. If your lungs are screaming; if you have an icy feeling in your legs; if you are panicing: you have gone too far, take a breath. The key thing to hypoxic breathing is to make the most of your stroke. Instead of fighting or rushing through the water, slow right down, and make the most of your controlled stroke. It's amazing how good your stroke can be when you take out lifting the head for air, so be sure to SLOW RIGHT DOWN and appreciate how you travel through water when doing this workout.

100m sw ez
    100m pb ez
    2*50m k ez superwoman style
    2 min rest
    200m, alternate 25m Breath Every 3 on odd numbers, BE 5 even
    This started off well but on the last couple of BE 5 I was gulping a bit for air
    1 min rest
    200m, alternate 25m Breath Every 4 on odd numbers, BE 6 even
    I had to stop a couple of times at the wall on this after the BE 6 ones
    1 min rest
    200m, alternate 25m Breath Every 3 on odd numbers, BE 5 even
    Found this a lot easier the second time around
    1 min rest
    10*25 as 15m no breath, 10m easy (breath as desired). Full recovery at each wall.
    The first one I only got about 10 or 11 metres but I was getting a bit further every time and the last one was my best
    200m pb BE 3
    250m as 25 Breathe 4 times, 3 times, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4 (this means you take 4 breaths anywhere between the walls for the first, 3 for the next, etc. ALL DONE SUPER SLOW- conserve energy and make the most of your catch)
    I did this as breathe 3,3,3,2,2,1,2,1,2,3. The first one I got quite far before I needed a breath and then there didn't seem much point in rushing in another 3 breaths. I couldn't get the breathe 2 the first time I tried and the same with breathe 1
    400 choice warm down done as 400 fc

The main reason I joined Kurt's Swimming for Tri beginners thread back in November was that I have always wanted to learn how to swim properly and it seemed like the kick up the backside I needed. And also it would make me go to the pool more often which would be good for my running. Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to attempt a session like this and pull it off. Even seeing it written down scares me. Hypoxia. It's a horrible word. It makes me think of ventilators and patients in respiratory arrest and how the feck am I going to get the whole way across the pool in 4 breaths never mind 1 breath!! But after a pep talk from Kurt on Wednesday evening, I was in a good frame of mind doing this and it was surprisingly not as difficult as I thought it would be. Thrilled with myself :D

Friday:

Swim: 2.5k

Day 2
    100m sw ez
    100m pb ez
    2*50m k easy, 20 sec rest in between
    100m sw
    100m ripple
    100m armpit/shoulder tap
    100m sw
    100m fist
    100m fist&pb
    100m sw
    200m pb
    100m sw
    300m pb
    100m sw
    400m pb
    400m alternating fc and backstroke
    ^^^everything above done at a controlled pace throughout

Liked this so much I decided to do it again. Love lunchtime swims (pool is quiet, lane to myself, water is nice and fresh)

Run: 4m easy

No watch. Legs feeling good :D

Limiting your breathing? You are now officially cracked! Are you training to become a mermaid?

Limiting your breathing? You are now officially cracked! Are you training to become a mermaid?
    Haha :D It's a life skill everyone should learn!

Although I would be pretty hot as a mermaid ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Well done on the 4 miles ;-)

pistol_75 wrote: »
    Well done on the 4 miles ;-)
    Hey thanks :D I just threw that in there to make sure I was still accepted around these parts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Hey thanks :D I just threw that in there to make sure I was still accepted around these parts :D

Hanging on by a thread I'd say lol.

• Advertisement

Haha :D It's a life skill everyone should learn!

Although I would be pretty hot as a mermaid ;)

I'm sure you would, and you could get work in Copenhagen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

4 minute plank after hill reps.. nice! Good job on the swimming too, these night swimming stages in AR are on the rise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

I'm sure you would, and you could get work in Copenhagen!

Ha ha. That's exactly the vision I have in my head now. CM sitting on a rock in Copenhagen!..Steady now R....behave!;):pac:

If Carlsberg Career Move did Mermaids..they'd probably......:)

Saturday:

10.5m @ 8:38

The first few miles were nice. Wind was behind me and I was happy out. Once I turned in Rathdowney though the wind was a biatch. Felt like I was walking at times and I didn't fight it. Was feeling a bit tired. Happy that the pace never dropped below 8:50 even on the worst bits and I think I may actually be improving :D I had planned to do the last mile at tempo pace but I felt like it might have been too much for me! Dad got a parkrun PB 28:43. His intructions today were to hit 5:50/km and his splits were 5:48, 5:46, 5:47, 5:49, 5:35 ..... I think I should get some pacing lessons from him :rolleyes:

Sunday:

Orienteering - Stradbally

We did the blue course. Supposed to be ~ 7k with 24 controls. It's always a concern when you go to the start line and you tell the starter what course you're doing and he looks at you disdainfully and says "Are you SURE you want to do that one??" Too late now but I kept the pace nice and slow and made sure I knew where I was. There was a few tricky ones early on but I found them ok and I was happy out. My map reading was good and I could correspond most of the features I was passing to what was on the map. It was tough though. You have to concentrate really hard and the terrain was tiring with lots of steep climbs, trappy undergrowth, dead branches and brambles. I'd say it took me about an hour and a half to get to control 13. I was getting hungry now. Should have brought some food with me. 13 wasn't where I thought it should be from the map. Spent about an hour looking for it, humming and hawing about whether I needed to climb higher and battle my way through the thicker vegetation. Decided I couldn't be bothered and skipped on to 14. Found that no bother and thought I should be able to navigate straight back to 13. Another 30 minutes of aimless wanderings took me back to the dense vegetation and I was starting to lose the will to live. Decided to skip onto 15. An hour later I still hadn't found 15. Checked the map and the fire road would have me back to the finish in 20 minutes. The temptation was too strong and I quit. Talking to one of the guys at the finish and I should have gone higher for 13. I did better than the other 2 anyway. They quit when they couldn't find C5 and headed for the pub :D

Weekly totals:

Run: 36.4m
    Swim: 9.3k
    Core: 1/7
    Plank: pyramid this week 1/2/3/4/3/2/1min

Monday:

Swim: 2.6k

200 easy
    4*50 k with or without board
    5*100 off 2:35 (or whatever your slow pace is)
    In on 2:39, 2:48, 2:46, 2:44, 2:43
    1 min rest
    5*100 off 2:30 (slow pace minus 5 seconds)
    In on 2:29, 2:33, 2:33, 2:33, 2:31
    1 min rest
    5*100 off 2:25 (slow pace minus 10 seconds; this pace should feel "steady")
    In on 2:23, 2:22, 2:23, 2:25, 2:20
    1 min rest
    5*100 off 2:20 (slow pace minus 15 seconds; this pace should feel "fast")
    In on 2:17, 2:16*, 2:17, 2:20, 2:18
    1 min rest
    200 easy backstroke

I'm getting a bit better with my pacing. The first slow set was a bit slow if that's possible but I was being a bit careful cause of the 5 reps. Knocked another 3 secs off my 100m PB though :D

Monday pm:

3.6m @ 11:44

My friend joined Dad and I for a little trot. It was a nice evening for a run. Not too dark and the wind and rain had disappeared

Tuesday:

Swim: 2.6k
    200 easy
    4*50 k
    4*50 sw
    4*50 fingertip
    4*50 pb
    4*50 sw
    4*50 fist
    4*50 pb
    4*50 sw
    4*50 armpit tap
    4*50 pb
    4*50 sw
    200 backstroke
    15 sec rest after each drill, all done at comfortable pace.

I love my technique swims emo5.gif. They take ages though - was all afternoon in the pool :D

Run: 8m w 4mT

2.3m w/u @ 9:02
    4m @ 7:00, 6:53, 7:01, 6:58 (av 6:58)
    1.7m c/d @ 8:20

Good run tonight. Last time I did the exact same session before the Jingle Bells my average was 7:06 and I was knackered after it. My vdot after the Wexford race gives a tempo pace of 7m/m so that was my aim. The first two miles were comfortable. The wind was behind me for the second one so it's naturally a bit faster. Then I turned and had to work a bit harder for the last two miles. Wasn't dead on my feet at the end though :D

Wednesday:

Run: 4.25m @ 11:29

With Dad but I was tired and couldn't wait for it to be over!

Thursday:

Swim: 2.2k

200 easy
    4*50 k
    400 off 9:40 (or whatever your slow pace is)
    In on 10:38
    1 min rest
    400 off 9:20 (a little faster than slow pace)
    In on 10:30
    1 min rest
    400 off 9:00 (this pace should feel "steady")
    In on 9:59
    1 min rest
    400 off 8:40 (this pace should feel "fast")
    In on 9:43*
    1 min rest
    200 fc/backstroke w pb
    Pacingpacingpacingpacingpacing during the 400's... do not go out too fast.

I feel like my kick is getting stronger. I think this is partly a cumulative effect and partly from doing it without the board although I used the board for 2 50's today. I think I did a good job with the 400's. I did not go out too fast ;) First one was very comfortable. Second bit more effort but still very controlled. I thought this would be a bit faster. For the third one I tried to start off steady and increase the effort slightly for the last 200m. And the last one I put my head down and tried really hard all the way. Ended up with a 10 sec PB on the sneaky 400 TT I did in February :D

Run: 7m @ 9:10

Very tiredy girl for this. It was cut back from 10m to 8m to 7m w strides to just however long I could stay going for :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Wow look at you doing 2-3k swim sets for fun :) You are progressing with this swimming lark as quickly as you did the bike last year. Tri pending?!

On a train passing the Galtees on a crips clear sunny day. They look magnificent with a white cap on Galtee Mor. Just waiting for Team #triharderAR to visit :)

• Advertisement

Wow look at you doing 2-3k swim sets for fun :) You are progressing with this swimming lark as quickly as you did the bike last year. Tri pending?!

On a train passing the Galtees on a crips clear sunny day. They look magnificent with a white cap on Galtee Mor. Just waiting for Team #triharderAR to visit :)

Welcome home :D

Advertisement