Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cadavers

• 31-10-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Is it true that the cadavers are located in the Western Gateway Building? I know theres some medical department offices there. Interesting use of a building i.e. computers and cadavers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

does this have something to do with Halloween? if yes... Don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Yep! They're in the Flame lab on the 3rd floor.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    Yep! They're in the Flame lab on the 3rd floor.

Since when??? Last I knew, when I was studying anatomy, they were in the Windle building on campus. Must be a recent move!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

They're still cadavers in the Windle Building afaik. Also think there must be some in the Connolly Building as there's a Human Remains department down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Since when??? Last I knew, when I was studying anatomy, they were in the Windle building on campus. Must be a recent move!

Yep! They were moved 2-3 years ago, I heard they used to be kept there alright. All anatomy practicals with Cadavers for Docs/OT/SLTs are now carried out in the flame lab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,371 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I8A4RE wrote: »
    Interesting use of a building i.e. computers and cadavers
    Sensible use. Both need to be kept cool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I did see a large metal box being wheeled into the elevator recently. Was wondering what it was!

Advertisement