Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Student Union

Options
  • 31-10-2012 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Evening Chaps,
    It's Gary Kavanagh here, the current Secretary of the new Student Council.
    I just wanted to post something to let you all know that the Student Union has elected the Student Council for the year, finally, and to give you a few of the contact details.

The new Council will be headed by Mr. Kevin Fox.

Should you wish to get in touch with any member of the Council, or you have business with the SU you can get in touch with us a number of ways:

Email: studentsunion@bcfe.ie

Twitter: BCFE_SU

Facebook: We're in the process of acquiring the old SU Facebook page. I'll update this if/when we acquire it.

Phone: 00353 1 6269421, call that number and ask to be directed to the SU to get through to us. Or leave a message with the desk.

In person: If you want to talk to a member of the Council you can sometimes meet us by the Student Union room or you can slip a meossage under the door of the SU room. For those who don't know the SU room is just around the corner from the rainbow wall in the main building, the porter's can direct you to it if needed.

Reps: All class reps should have the contact details of the members of the Student Council and will happily pass on any message you wish to the Council member in question.

If anyone has any questions about the SU or the Student Council I'll be happy to answer them.

Gary.
    Vae Victis

Advertisement