Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Vocalist with big range looking for rock band in Dublin

Options
  • 01-11-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I am a rock vocalist(23), looking for a raw, energetic band to join or musicians to set up a band with.

Bands I'm interested in: Guns N' Roses or anything Slash related, The Answer, Alice In Chains, Alter Bridge, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden, Audioslave, Led Zeppelin etc

Vocalists that have influenced my voice: Myles Kennedy, Chris Cornell, Cormac Neeson, Jeff Buckley, Eddie Vedder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

You could try contacting this guy right here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056757948

• Registered Users Posts: 22 binge90

Hey man, check this out, hopefully we can get together for a jam:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056770354

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

I am a rock vocalist(23), looking for a raw, energetic band to join or musicians to set up a band with.

Bands I'm interested in: Guns N' Roses or anything Slash related, The Answer, Alice In Chains, Alter Bridge, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden, Audioslave, Led Zeppelin etc

Vocalists that have influenced my voice: Myles Kennedy, Chris Cornell, Cormac Neeson, Jeff Buckley, Eddie Vedder
    you looking to do originals mate? Wouldn't be a hundred miles away from the influences you mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Skiy

Hey mate,

My band's been around for about a year, got solid experience (Oxegen etc) and we're aiming high. Looking for a singer at the moment as we parted ways with our previous one. Do you have any recordings of yourself that you could send on?

Very similar influences to yours.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 C.E.Mac

Hey there. I'm currently writing some music with a view to starting a band. I share a lot of the same influences that you mentioned.

Here's a sample of some stuff I threw together on Garageband recently.
    Garageband guitar demos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 dzc

Do you play guitar?

Advertisement