Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to buy in waterford H.I.D lights H4

Options
  • 01-11-2012 4:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I am Looking for a set of xenon hid lights h4 bulbs go fit my car do u no where i can buy a set in waterford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Do you need to know that badly that you set up three threads at this hour of the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

deisedave wrote: »
    Do you need to know that badly that you set up three threads at this hour of the morning?

Yeah WTF is so important at 4am to set up 4 threads. Sully will be closing them when he wakes up :).

Any motor factors will have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

You light up my life

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

Unless you have projector lenses in your car please don't bother. They're really annoying to other road users if they're in reflector lenses, and if it's not, then it should be illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lynchie2012

deisedave wrote: »
    Im sure i can set up a thread when ever i feel like it. What does it have to do with u ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Im sure i can set up a thread when ever i feel like it. What does it have to do with u ?

Im open to correction on this folks, but I myself has this issue last night(multiple new thread creations).
    I was creating a new thread from my android using the boards.ie app.
    Kept getting a "boards.touch" ERROR. Next thing i know, theres 2 new threads, not one.
    Mightn't be the OP's fault

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

I am Looking for a set of xenon hid lights h4 bulbs go fit my car do u no where i can buy a set in waterford

Ebay is a good place but don't bother as the new NCT rules will get you. If you have the HID lights you must have cleaning mechanism on the headlights if they get dirty as any dirt on the headlamp will send the light in a different direction and blind people. You can still get them and change them of course before the NCT but I know for a fact the cops are going to be clamping down heavy on these lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lynchie2012

Nas10 wrote: »

Ebay is a good place but don't bother as the new NCT rules will get you. If you have the HID lights you must have cleaning mechanism on the headlights if they get dirty as any dirt on the headlamp will send the light in a different direction and blind people. You can still get them and change them of course before the NCT but I know for a fact the cops are going to be clamping down heavy on these lights.
    Thanks for decent reply i will try and have a look on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

Nas10 wrote: »
    I know for a fact the cops are going to be clamping down heavy on these lights.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

You mean those poxy lights that blind all on coming drivers? should be banned so they should, Do us a favour if you do get them dont use your fogs at the same time please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

www.gadgetsdirect.ie or just call into xtreme autos as richie owns both

Advertisement