Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Saver

Options
  • 01-11-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a dual saver from going back to 2010, i'm still paying into it monthly until it reaches the €5k limit then transferring the money out.

Can you please confirm what the rate of interest is on this account as its doesn't seem to exist anymore or has been re-branded.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi kennyb3.

Thanks for your post.

Interest rates vary depending on the type of dual saver account you hold. Please see this link for the rates applicable on all deposit accounts.

For more information on your dual saver account, please contact your account holding branch where a representative will be happy to help you.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Thanks Laura.

Amazed - 0.75% for a regular saver really is a crappy rate.

Time to open a different one.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Rory1

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Thanks Laura.

Amazed - 0.75% for a regular saver really is a crappy rate.

Time to open a different one.

Yea, it is really bad rate. I had one as well but closed it in July because of rate. I find most of BOI interest rates are not competitive. I bank with BOI so would have preferred to stay with them but I have had to close all accounts with them due to collapse in their rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Rory1.

Thanks for your post.

We are sorry to hear we have recently lost your business.

We do, however, offer a wide range of savings accounts to our customers. For information on these please see here or alternatively please contact the Savings and Investment Advisor in any of our bank branches. A representative will be happy to discuss the different account types and find one which best suits you.

If you have any queries, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement