Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan home - 03/11

Options
  • 01-11-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

:D 9 - 1 please

this game worries me, its exactly the type of game we will control, go 1 up, bring on a defensive midfielder and invite them onto us and they score a 92 minute equaliser.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Mullo76 wrote: »

this game worries me, its exactly the type of game we will control, go 1 up, bring on a defensive midfielder and invite them onto us and they score a 92 minute equaliser.

I'll settle for 8-1...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Hopefully we'll have Dembele back, he played four we won four, he got injured, we played four and lost two, drew one.
    http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

He makes the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

mix it up, 442 and go at them

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hopefully we'll have Dembele back, he played four we won four, he got injured, we played four and lost two, drew one.

He makes the difference.
    heres hoping, he makes us tick, a bit like Modric did for so long. in saying that we shouldnt be so reliant on any player to beat lower half team majority of time if we are a top team.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    mix it up, 442 and go at them
    shall we have a little wager that this wont happen. I would honestly be happy if we did go 442 just dont see him changing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

it cant be 4.4.2 because adebayour doesnt want to tog out at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

mickman wrote: »
    it cant be 4.4.2 because adebayour doesnt want to tog out at all!

ah come on give the bloke a break. Injured, dropped, injured again and then ill. We are a much better alround team when he plays.
    Any chance he will be fit for the Wigan game?

shall we have a little wager that this wont happen. I would honestly be happy if we did go 442 just dont see him changing it.

:D no chance, nailed on it will be 4231

He makes the difference.

just heard that Dem wont be back for weekend, getting more scans done on his hip:(

just heard that Dem wont be back for weekend, getting more scans done on his hip:(

Have we bought a crock ? He had this injury at fulham too apparently.

• Advertisement

Have we bought a crock ? He had this injury at fulham too apparently.

thats all we need , out best player = a crock :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Great, that means persevering with Dempsey :mad: We should win this game but what do you think the odds are on us only scoring 1 or maybe 2? I reckon this will pan out exactly like the Southampton game. We have no creativity in the middle of the park and with Dempsey and Sigurdsson both proving poor replacements for VDV it'll be all down to Lennon and Bale again.

mickman wrote: »
    thats all we need , out best player = a crock :-)

Hope we haven't, but he has history with the same injury unfortunately.

SuprSi wrote: »
    but what do you think the odds are on us only scoring 1 or maybe 2? .

Spurs 1 nil = 7s
    Spurs 2 nil = 7s
    Spurs 2-1 = 13/2

I'd go with Spurs -1 at 5/4

Emmanuel Adebayor returns to the squad but Mousa Dembele misses out with injury for Saturday's Premier League fixture against Wigan.

"We are waiting for information on Jake Livermore, hopefully he'll feel better from the knock that he got against Norwich," Head Coach Andre Villas-Boas told Spurs TV on Thursday.

"Mousa will have further information on his injury today, so he will be out of the game. Ade has made a good return - he trained today - so he will be available for selection. Naughton and Mason are both back.

"So it's positives and negatives for sure, but we have 25 players who want to do well."

Emmanuel Adebayor returns to the squad but Mousa Dembele misses out with injury for Saturday's Premier League fixture against Wigan.

Ade has made a good return - he trained today - so he will be available for selection.

I probably risk repeating myself on here but I hope Llloris and Ade start.

Sad thing is Ade's probably not sharp enough to start. Fingers crossed! COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Could be the perfect match for Ade to get a 30 min run though

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Could be the perfect match for Ade to get a 30 min run though
    Surely he has to get a run. I am very nervy about this game tbh.

Hope this post doesn't come back to bite me in the bum, but I'm very confident about this weekend, I fancy us to win well.

Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen; Sandro, Huddlestone; Lennon, Dempsey, Bale; Defoe

• Advertisement

At this rate AVB will have another mutiny on the horizon, Llloris and Adebayor can't be happy, I know I'm not..

Well Ade is just back so I'd expect him after about 60 minutes, but I'm with you on Lloris. He should be our No. 1.

AVB and Martinez obviously go to the same tailor :D

Dempsey again shooting when a pass would've been better. If possible there's someone who's actually more greedy on the pitch than Defoe.

any streams ?

PM sent...

thanks

That's not good, Sandro off injured already.

This is very poor, we've been crap so far and should be a goal down too.

• Advertisement

With Hudd playing DM we're gonna be in trouble. Nervous.

Advertisement