Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5000e short for college. Advice needed

Options
  • 01-11-2012 11:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭

I need to earn an extra 5000 euro by February to pay for college. I am skill short but time rich.

Any ideas?

I have tie sites like amazon m turk but im sure my electricity costs more then i make

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Christmas retail or bar work jobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Realistically, if I were you, I'd be looking at deferring the course.

You don't say much about your current situation, but as you say you're time-rich, I'm guessing you're unemployed and getting the €188 or whatever it is a week? And you need an extra five grand on top of that, within three months?

I'd say your best bet is to defer your course for a year, take on a minimum wage job, save a lot.

We'd all love some quick and easy way to get our hands on a few extra grand - unfortunately, no matter how worthy the cause is, the money just won't come easily. :) You do have to work for it.

Best of luck with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

OP is site banned for some reason

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement